ISIS burns alive Jordanian pilot - NSFW - very graphic

In the same way that it's illegal for anyone to start, run, or even hold, Nazi groups, speech or doctrine, it should be illegal to start, run or even hold radicalisation speech.

False, it's totally legal here. We are not in Germany.

Most of Isis pipi gangstersare rebels that put Kadafi and other muslim dictator down (Tunisia, Egypt).... American gave them guns and food.

Je suis plus capable de voir ça et les ostis de médias contribue à terrifier la population en passant ça dans les gros bulletins de nouvelles.

Quelques pays devraient s'allier pour un petit ménage là-bas...

Jordan says it is willing to swap an Iraqi woman on death row for a Jordanian pilot captured by the Islamic State group.

so yeah, bunch of suicidal lunatics.

Je suis plus capable de voir ça et les ostis de médias contribue à terrifier la population en passant ça dans les gros bulletins de nouvelles.

Quelques pays devraient s'allier pour un petit ménage là-bas...

ça fait juste 25 ans qu'ils le font leur "petit ménage" et ça ne fait qu'empirer.

Lol at virgins ITT acting like they've never seen execution videos before.

Go on bestgore and have fun seing cartels, brazilian mob justice, chinese military, christians in kenya, doing the very same shit.

Political propaganda goes all ways, i just hope the ISIS leaders get what they deserve. Oh wait no, the west funded them, and they've been killing using the guns they bought with Obama's 500 millions given to them after he personnally released ISIS's leader from custody for no actual reason, knowing he could be a risk. Stop bitching about Islamist extremism and ISIS if you don't give a single fuck about seing your western leaders helping, training and arming those opportunist scumbags into becoming a real threat in the middle east.

I hope you morons always trying to be wannabe freedum loving useful idiots realise that you're part of the problem.

retourne dans ton pays attorney

Go back to dumbass land lmao

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-head-ISIS-extremist-army-five-years-ago.html

Arming the same moderates that overthrew gadafi to restore sharia law, the same moderates killing civilians in syria, the same moderates who founded ISIS and fought alongside them:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-signs-bill-to-arm-and-train-syrian-rebels/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-500-million-to-train-syrian-rebels-now-what/

Not far from Reagan calling Talibans "moderates" back in 1986.

Inb4 more insults

Lol at virgins ITT acting like they've never seen execution videos before.

Go on bestgore and have fun seing cartels, brazilian mob justice, chinese military, christians in kenya, doing the very same shit.

Political propaganda goes all ways, i just hope the ISIS leaders get what they deserve. Oh wait no, the west funded them, and they've been killing using the guns they bought with Obama's 500 millions given to them after he personnally released ISIS's leader from custody for no actual reason, knowing he could be a risk. Stop bitching about Islamist extremism and ISIS if you don't give a single fuck about seing your western leaders helping, training and arming those opportunist scumbags into becoming a real threat in the middle east.

I hope you morons always trying to be wannabe freedum loving useful idiots realise that you're part of the problem.

We should start calling you Alex Jones with your dumbass facts and assumptions thinking that ISIS and the U.S.'s are secret allies. You have no clue how politics work nor how to analyze situations. Continue reading infowars with their half assed claims and bullshit that almost never happens. No wonder you call yourself attorney, cause thats the farthest you'll ever come to being one.

I love it when women go to school. It's like seeing a monkey on rollerskates. It means nothing to them, but it's so adorable for us.

We should start calling you Alex Jones with your dumbass facts and assumptions thinking that ISIS and the U.S.'s are secret allies. You have no clue how politics work nor how to analyze situations. Continue reading infowars with their half assed claims and bullshit that almost never happens. No wonder you call yourself attorney, cause thats the farthest you'll ever come to being one.

I post actual sources and you say it's conspiracy theories ? Lmao

Ok brah.

You do realise the USA has everything to gain from ISIS becoming stronger again right ? Oh no wait americans are fighting for freedom and muslims are evil, obama releasing the leader of ISIS for no reason was just a small little mistake. Okay.

I don't read infowars or any of alex jone's bullshit either.

If you have any kind of respect for human life, you wouldn't be able to justify nor tolerate such barbaric acts.

Back