ISIS burns alive Jordanian pilot - NSFW - very graphic

Le vidéo fonctionne pour moi, mais anyways... je voulais surtout partager l'horreur de la chose, voir le vidéo est facultatif. On voit la peau du pauvre gars couler alors qu'il n'est même pas encore mort...

Sacrement de calice de cris si c'est vrai c'est completement malade. Pensez a la famille du gars sacrement.

Calice j'suis pu capable de ces esti d'animaux là!! Quand est-ce qu'on leur crisse un nuke dans la face à c'est sacraments de rats là?! Sérieux j'en ai plein mon cul, assez c'est assez. I FAUT répliquer avant qu'il soit trop tard.

Calice j'suis pu capable de ces esti d'animaux là!! Quand est-ce qu'on leur crisse un nuke dans la face à c'est sacraments de rats là?! Sérieux j'en ai plein mon cul, assez c'est assez. I FAUT répliquer avant qu'il soit trop tard.

Tu es conscient que les nukes vont faire des dommages collateraux sur des innocents?

Répliquer ? C'est des musulmans qu'ils tuent.

I'm not going to watch these videos, They need to stop with this videos, all it does it angers me (and others?).

I'm not going to write another paragraph about how barbaric and uncivilized there f*cks are. But essentially, if Hitler would've won WWII, these f*cks would've been eliminated from the planet within a month if they released a video showing what they do. We need a dictatorship that will take drastic action against these people and countries they reside in. All we have is bureaucratic a**holes that talk blablabla behind their desk and microphone and come up with unrealistic solution that will never work because politicians aren't capable of figuring out practical solutions so they only tell you what you think you want to hear.

F*ck these people
F*ck their religion (and many more)
F*ck our leaders for not having any balls.

Edit:
"I'm not saying Hitler was great and what he did was right, I'm saying he was a leader that 'got shit done' with a no BS attitude"

Last edited:
I'm not going to watch these videos, They need to stop with this videos, all it does it angers me (and others?).

I'm not going to write another paragraph about how barbaric and uncivilized there f*cks are. But essentially, if Hitler would've won WWII, these f*cks would've been eliminated from the planet within a month if they released a video showing what they do. We need a dictatorship that will take drastic action against these people and countries they reside in. All we have is bureaucratic a**holes that talk blablabla behind their desk and microphone and come up with unrealistic solution that will never work because politicians aren't capable of figuring out practical solutions so they only tell you what you think you want to hear.

F*ck these people
F*ck their religion (and many more)
F*ck our leaders for not having any balls.

De quoi tu fuckin parle?! Hitler s'était allié avec les islamiste! Vas apprendre ton histoire pis reviens ici quand tu seras instruit.

That is one retarded post Razz... fascism only serves the ruling class. Don't kid yourself

Could you guys calm the F*ck Down and let this thread die and stop giving attention to these soldiers of Allah...

Still, we won't win this war by hopping and skipping around the problem like sissy girls. Americans went in, TWICE, and made such a poor piss ass job of cleaning up that we're already seeing the Taliban starting to regain traction where they had left off.

It's going to be one of those times where the laws will need to be changed.

In the same way that it's illegal for anyone to start, run, or even hold, Nazi groups, speech or doctrine, it should be illegal to start, run or even hold radicalisation speech.

Like that fucked up Imam in Montreal last week, the troublemaker that now wants to sue our mayor and the Prime Minister. Fuck him, someone strap him on a fucking rocket to the middle of the ocean. Him and his friends.

Back