News: Furious 7

Vin Diesel Spoke About Paul Walker at the 'Furious 7' Premier

With the seventh film in the blockbuster Fast and Furious franchise, Furious 7, about to burst onto screens on April 3rd, advanced screenings of the action-thriller are already underway. However, it was during a Los Angeles advanced screening that Vin Diesel surprised crowds, when he stopped by to speak from the heart about just how much this seventh installment meant to him.

Obviously, with the passing of Paul Walker (who Vin Diesel often calls his "brother Pablo") in November 2013, this film was a tough project. From starting filming with his best friend, to the agonizing choice of whether or not to continue with the film after his death, to then finally finishing the movie with the help of Paul's two brothers, it is obvious this film was a labor of love, and his speech to the crowd reflected that.

First of all, Vin told the crowd that he had come to the cinema directly from the hospital where his third child had just been born, just so he could introduce the first screening of Furious 7 in the city where the franchise began! Talk about dedication to your craft.

He then went on, and with a deep sigh shared a personal story with the crowd about how, at previous premiers of Fast and Furious films Paul Walker would always tell him "Vin, the best one's still in the can." Vin then asked the audience for something, saying:

Vin Diesel said:
Well I hope tonight, you let Pablo know that this, this is the best one for you guys.

The audience responded with rapturous applause, obviously feeling the love that Vin has for Paul and his memory in this film.

After sharing his story about Paul, he barely contains his emotions as he tells the audience about how difficult the film was for him to make:

Vin Diesel said:
This was a labor of love, it was, in some ways the hardest movie I've ever had to do, because the relationships that you see on film are so real. When the tragedy happened, I lost my best friend. I lost my brother. Tonight -

- Vin then cuts off his speech, obviously totally overcome with emotion and sadness, however this is where the whole thing got super touching. From the audience suddenly people start sharing their support for Vin Diesel, yelling "I love you" and "you're the man," before one audience member really strikes a nerve, telling him "you've got family here, Vin." Any fan of the Fast and Furious franchise will be able to tell how much that statement must have meant to Vin as he replied, "oh, I love that!"

After giving so much to the crowd already, he finally wanted everyone to know that Furious 7 is a film that comes straight from the heart, and is their gift to the audience, but more importantly it's for his brother Pablo.

The whole thing was raw, real and packed an emotional punch; but above all it was a true reflection of how much love this man has for his best friend, his brother Pablo.

Source: http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/03...ence-s-response-that-left-me-in-tears-2792606

post-36120-right-in-the-feels-meme-Imgur-gRlH.jpeg

c'est sur... ça viens juste un peu plus stressant quand les buzzés se lancent le ballon proche de ton char... lol

Hahaha! J'avoue! C'est vraiment une place de BS avec plein de saoulons poteux qui laissent leurs cochonneries partout, mais j'aime ça pareil :D

Just won tickets to the preview screening on April 1. My wife would rather not go, anyone wanna come and see the movie before the public see's it? :)

Ill let you know. I might not be able to go because its on a night where I work. I have to see if I can shift change :(

Back