Volkswagen jetta | 3-step + nano coating | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Cette Volkswagen avait originalement été booker pour un showroom finish, mais suite à l'accouchement de sa femme ( bravo ! :) ) il a du canceller.. ensuite on a préféré opter pour un forfait un peu plus petit et c'était vraiment la bonne décision. Certains panneaux ont été repeinturé, mais la job de sablage n'a pas été bien fait. LA porte a reçu un vandalisme et je n'ai pas pu la restauré à 100%. Le coffre n'était même pas de la même couleur que le reste de l'auto.. bref. Aucun point de faire un showroom finish avec ce genre de problème.

Process:

3-step ( final step was a jeweling step to bring as much gloss as possible from the paint)
Cquartz economical nano-coating package
Engine bay

Initial condition:

the carbon fiber was quite faded and i believe this part is not even 2 month old.. so it had to be polished a bit!

Lot better, isn't ?

Damage i couldn't correct..

Uneven paint reading due to respray:

Not color match, (obviously , the owner is well aware of it) and so much wax residu everywhere.. what a mess!

The car was then washed, decontamined using the 2-step process and then taped to protect the trim:

I then did some 50/50 and i was quite happy with the result! so i kept this combo.

Protection of the day:

and then.. enjoy those glossy mirror shot !!

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Back