Anyone going to the 2015 Motorcycle show?

I used to go every year, stopped for last 10, time to go back. The itch never goes away.

moi j'y vais jeter un coup d'œil rapide sur les bike,
mais en gros c'est pour magasine des accessoires,
voir les nouveautés,
et checker surtout, surtout les voyage par ou aller et les package de shipping de bike par containers.... bref les gros voyage

I and a bunch of Montrealers and some friends from Supermoto Junkie are heading down Saturday around 11am.

J

Just came from the show. It is my 1st since mid 1990's. Wow! A lot has changed.
There are some beautiful motorcycles of every kind.
Some very nice deals to be had if you are in the market for a new bike.
Yamaha gives 3-year warranty. Very impressive rebates on Kawasaki, including Ninja 300. Was so tempted to sign on the doted line, but the sober mind of a friend of mine prevailed.
All in all, a great show.

Just came from the show. It is my 1st since mid 1990's. Wow! A lot has changed.
There are some beautiful motorcycles of every kind.
Some very nice deals to be had if you are in the market for a new bike.
Yamaha gives 3-year warranty. Very impressive rebates on Kawasaki, including Ninja 300. Was so tempted to sign on the doted line, but the sober mind of a friend of mine prevailed.
All in all, a great show.

Rule of thumb, never bring a sober mind with you. ;-)

I am going tomorrow.. Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the heads up

J

I enjoyed it. Bring the first time for me. Was kind of disappointed that i couldn't buy a helmet on the spot though. Weird

I just went, nice to see some new bikes.

I saw the new H2R and H2, the new ducati scramblers, 1299,R1 etc.

The R1 and R1M are there, you can sit on the R1. I didn't see the BMW HP4 not sure if they still make it in 2015...

What really impressed me was the New Yamaha R3. VERY nice looking bike, just the right size except for the rear tire... 42 HP, 5000$ brand new. lots of custom/touring bikes dont even make that much HP... Looks very good in black.

For me what interests me is the BMW F800r, Yamaha WR250, Honda NC750

be sure to check the honda section.. the honda GROM... WTF!

The only deals I saw were on a couple of leather jackets. Nothing major.
You can get better prices on Canadasmotorcycle.ca

J'ai vue Maxpat au salon pas oser lui parlez, il est trop beau !!!! pis je veux la panigale 1299 pour flasher sur les terrasses.

So. My first bike show and I enjoyed it.

I was there to have a second look at the Er6n and Fz07 But ended up at the KTM booth and...fell in love with the RC390.

OMG that bike was just the right size, right amount of comfy, right weight and the riding position felt awesome. I sat on it and everything felt right in its place.

I really think the Fz07 and er6n are nice bikes but their riding position are higher and Im scare for my back being pushed too much by the wind. The Rc390 has a more agressive stance but not as much as a cbr1000r lets say. I dunno.

Now Im all confused :/

98dd284f92aaa0730cb9c69b59d5f532.jpg
Bender?
ea06f7dbd205d1fa10b508a71cc0b948.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back