News: 2015 Golf R starting at 39,995$

Hottttttttttttttttt. 5g's more for an S3 with the same hardware and 4-rings though. I'm a hatchback man so i'd still go for the R.

paying 700-750$ a month to lease a Golf

not sure about that one....

Dont get me wrong guys, the car is sweet.... but I wouldnt pay for it

have you been in a mk7 ? they're miles away from the civics and mazdas 3. I think it's worth every penny. The GTI is a better bargain but the package of the R is really hard to beat.

have you been in a mk7 ? they're miles away from the civics and mazdas 3. I think it's worth every penny. The GTI is a better bargain but the package of the R is really hard to beat.

just read the reviews on the R

must say I'm impressed....

will test drive next year when changing cars.... lol....

paying 700-750$ a month to lease a Golf

not sure about that one....

Dont get me wrong guys, the car is sweet.... but I wouldnt pay for it

This is entirely personal, but if I can get the same drive train with quality finishings in a more inconspicuous package and badge (golf R vs S3), I'll take the Golf R.

Only those who know a bit about cars will know what it is, the rest of the people will just think its a Golf. I dont like the stigma associated with entry level luxury, any half wit with a half decent job can afford one today. Leave me out of it.

I'd get the R too, but some people may preferer the interior of the S3 (it looks really good), sedan body type and automatic tranny.

Très jolie, à ce prix là je passe mon tour mais j'ai bien hâte d'en voir sur les routes!! Je suis curieux de voir qui sera le premier baller de MR à s'en procurer une :p

ca ceux qui touve ca cher ? sur quel comparable vous basez vous lol?

WRX STI sport package MSRP de 40 495$

reveillez vous

Back