Oh the horror Audi R8 left out in the snow at DDO AUDI dealership !

That car looks like its parked in an industrial garage, not the garage of a home. I suppose that you are going to drive your client's car around car around town now taking pictures.

And if that is your car, and you are parking it inside a garage , doesn't that sort of defeat your argument.
Maybe I own the fucking place too ;)

And I'm not driving it this winter, I am too busy throwing mods at it..

Ban?

Yeah but you don't have the money for one tha's the point........... Anyone that does usually keeps their car in the garage, not outside overnight, or at least live in a plce that has a garage .

So what your saying is somebody who owns it and drives it in winter ..can't afford it? I would think the opposite. If I can drive an r8 , a lambo or a ferrari ff in winter , it means I have a SHITLOAD of money. The guy who takes care of it and babies it is probably the guy who has less money out of the 2 owners.

nah no ban yet. This is hilarious

I heard through the grapevine something about a Benz left behind.. But it wasn't in a downtown condo.

R8 = A4 electronics + S6 engine + fancy interior.

Pas mal ce que j'appel une exotique tant qu'à moi...

Un moteur de S6 c'est crissement pas rien donc V10 + "intérieur fancy" (digne d'un exotique tant qu'à moi) ca reste un exotique...

Les R8 v8 ca c'est une autre histoire mais je dirais pas non à une v10!

Avec un scolarite de chimie/ biochimie et medecine, je comprend tres bien le principe d'oxydation, mais, je suis de l'opinion qu'une vehicule si couteuse ne doit pas rester dehors durant la nuit. Meme que si le chasis, a la plaquage de oxide de zinc ou cadmium contre le rouillage.

Suis-je seul a le lire mentalement avec "le voix de Stephen Harper"
J'ai esseyer et ça ne le rend pas plus credible

674ce36149d25e387075aa3c483dd972cf315c35348637a1e585b5e11e81797f.jpg

Back