Oh the horror Audi R8 left out in the snow at DDO AUDI dealership !

97b0a2a45fa8be8db46f372b10c6badc2e6bdbbd7b0a5ce729e8eb9636693082.jpg

OP is a strong chauffage

Sace tu peux nous expliquez pourquoi la photo de ta carrera est sur un site mexicain exactement?

I heard about a guy who bought a million dollar house. HE doesn't even park the house in the garage for winter. Poor roof with all that snow on it....

Really? fuck you guys man! Everytime I leave for one day! One single day... actually only few hours and BAAAMMMM all that fun without me!? Fuck you guys~!

please unban OP. we need stupidity like this on MR to keep us entertained. curious what OP comes up with next

That's so sad that you have to try to look through two years worth of posts to find something ... something anything to try to insult me with.

Yes, I was a little worried after that incident.... but in the end I had the balls to tell three large black guys that they are" poor and ghetto "............. just like you.

Ps, the hydro quebec / tesla vehicle try-out was great at last years auto show, this year I was on call in the ER. That should tell you enough loser for you to shut up .

but in the end I had the balls to tell three large black guys that they are" poor and ghetto ".

... I got ... scared but I only took that risk because it was many corridors to an exit, and there were 2 guards standing VERY close to me with radios. So I just stood there, near teh security guard until the 3 animals moved on , and that was it.
http://www.montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?836683-Why-I-was-SCARED-to-go-to-the-Montreal-Auto-Show

error 404 balls not found !!

Back