Mayweather vs Pacquiao May 2. Confirmed!

flyod decision unanime... ya 5 ans j'aurais dit pacquiao mais ya bcp ralenti ces dernieres années

I dont know if its because of the winter blues, or if im just a hater, but I wanna see Mayweather get knocked out. Id be even happier if Pac man is the one to beat him.

Did I hear right? Mayweather will make $120m and Pacquiao $80m from this fight? Nuts...

Just off the top of my head, that means that mayweather will average at $230 a minute for the year in 2015...

Edit: Just verified.. $228/minute, $13700/hour , $329,000/Day

If you calculate it by minute/ earning.

He's making $3.33 Million per minute of performance assuming the fight goes the distance (and it only get's higher from there).

This guy has to be the highest paid athlete in the world.. In terms of time for money earned.

Just off the top of my head, that means that mayweather will average at $230 a minute for the year in 2015...

Edit: Just verified.. $228/minute, $13700/hour , $329,000/Day

If you calculate it by minute/ earning.

He's making $3.33 Million per minute of performance assuming the fight goes the distance (and it only get's higher from there).

This guy has to be the highest paid athlete in the world.. In terms of time for money earned.

When I was a kid, I remember calculating Patrick Roy's income per save. I think it was something like $400-$1000 per puck stopped. I thought that was a lot...

Professional sports salaries have gotten completely out of control.

This is why during the last NHL lockout I just said "fuck them" and stopped caring...call it a boycott if you will.

Je prévois le meme résultat qu'en 2002 quand c'était Lewis (HBO) vs Tyson(Showtime).

Pacquioa(HBO) va avoir le dessus sur Mayweather(Showtime).

Donc HBO/Pacquioa *tu*

Sauf que la bonne comparaison serait Lewis = Mayweather et Pacquiao = Tyson.

Just saying.

Mais si tu regardes les stats Pacquioa risque pas mal de lancer plus coups que le défensif Mayweather.Je dis pas que ca va être pareil mais oui on peut dire pour ta comparaison c'est plus le power punch et moi je pourrais parler de plus de coups.
Anyway je me comprend.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Lennox_Lewis_vs._Mike_Tyson

Total Punches Lewis Tyson
Landed 193 49
Thrown 328 211
Pct. 59% 23%
Jabs Lewis Tyson
Landed 109 20
Thrown 205 134
Pct. 53% 15%
Power Punches Lewis Tyson
Landed 84 29
Thrown 123 77
Pct. 68% 38%

une victoire de manny serait l'équivalent d'une victorie de poscal contre kovy ... tsé c'est possible mais faut etre optimiste pas mal

Quand Pacquiao était a sont meilleur ca aurait été serré comme combat,

Mais pour le 2 Mai j'donne ca a Maywheater sans qu'il rush , j'ai quand meme hate de voir le combat.

Manny_Pacquiao_Gangster_2pac_by_Thrillaphilia.jpg

Back