Is it me or there is less people with Canada Goose

mig0s

Last few years I remember seeing tons of people with CG but it seems to be more diversified now? I can see an increase in people with Rudsak

And where are their old Canada goose? In the closet? If I spend 600$+ on a coat, I'll make sure to wear it until it's dead before getting something new.

A fad is any form of behavior that develops among a large population and is collectively followed enthusiastically for a period of time, generally as a result of the behavior being perceived as popular by one's peers or being deemed "cool" by social media.[1] A fad is said to "catch on" when the number of people adopting it begins to increase rapidly. The behavior will normally fade quickly once the perception of novelty is gone.[1]

The funniest is all the spolied dudes in surroundings

got the Bomber CAnada goose 6 years ago cuz eveyone at Concordia had it, 2 year later its not cool no mo, you get the longer 700$ model ... now you see them with Moncler, Mackage.... serisouly that's money !

They're really good jackets but I always looked at other models because I didn't like the idea of being a sheep... Now that theres less of them I might actually pick one up next winter.

I still wear my cg, if I could go back, I would get the longer one instead of the chiliwak (sp?)

Northface Crew checking in. Premiere fois avec un vrai manteau de marque. Je l'ai achete l'annee passe, et j' en regrette aucunement.

'' mais bro, pourquoi tu as pas achete si ou sa? c pas a la mode du northface. ''

Back