Bunch of horror movies coming out

Just saw two horror movies last week:

-Demonic http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1841642/?ref_=nv_sr_1

-Sinister 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2752772/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Demonic is shot loosely with the handycam "blair witch" type view, not the whole movie but much of it. I am not a fan of this cinematography style and have walked out of movies and stopped watching others when I realized they were filmed this way (I walked out of Cloverfield because of it, stopped watching VHS and The Bay) but in this case I toughed it out and kind of enjoyed the film. Loved the ending as it gave me goosebumps although the movie didn't have much in terms of jump scares. Acting was okay for most actors but there were moments especially in the "freehandycam" views where they tended to overplay their hands.

Consider this one a sort of "Paranormal Activity" with non static camera views thrown in.

Sinister 2 has much better cinematography but is ruined by the ending (no spoiler, it's not a BAD ending but it was disappointing to me, others might like it just fine) I had 3-4 genuine moments of jump scares that I did not have watching Demonic. A couple camera shots where the action goes from normal view (like HD) to old style 35mm or even 8mm film or black and white are superb. The story isn't anything new, much like Sinister this movie has some interesting acting by children (Mel for example) but the adult actors are mediocre at best.

Neither of these two movies hold a candle to my most scary horror movies that have made me literally miss sleep:

The Conjuring, Dark Skies and Fourth Kind. Fourth Kind had me genuinely scared and I watched it on my tablet in the train!

The Conjuring, [REC], and Martyrs are my favorite scary movies that came out recently. I legit creamed my pants watching The Conjuring.

je suis un fan d'horreur et jattend avec impatience 31, de RobZombie. PAs de trailer encore, le film est en production right now. J'adore le style de RZ Cant wait!
Je naime pas les film du style Insidious ou Paranormal Activity. Je suis plus dans le genre Gore, old style horror, slasher ou zombies ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3835080/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Five people are kidnapped on the days leading up to Halloween and held hostage in a place called Murder World. While trapped, they must play a violent game called 31 where the mission is to survive 12 hours against a gang of evil clowns.

oooh ça promet ça! C'est clair ça va sur ma watch list ça

quelqu'un a vu Krampus ? ça dois être horror soft c'est 13+

J'ai vu Krampus et The Boy (2016) - a ne pas confondre avec The Boy (2015) qui est un drame psychologique moyen - en fin de semaine, Krampus etait quand meme pas pire mais The Boy: wow! Facilement top 5 de mes films d'horreur preferes. Le genre d'horreur qui te colle un peu comme Prince of Darkness (mais completement different.)

Le film a pratiquement 0 sang dedans pourtant j'ai du ecouter deux sitcoms avant d'aller me coucher pour pouvoir dormir apres!

C'est loin d'etre Chucky ou Annabelle, c'est different et phenomenal!

Krampus , drole et divertissant.
The Boy, Meh. j'ai vue venir assez rapidement c'étais quoi le lien avec la poupée. La seule chose positive du film, Lauren Cohan. Very fourable.

Krampus , drole et divertissant.
The Boy, Meh. j'ai vue venir assez rapidement c'étais quoi le lien avec la poupée. La seule chose positive du film, Lauren Cohan. Very fourable.

http://cdn.indiewire.psdops.com/dim...2/46/b7313fc54a0ab095642c9cbf70f3/the-boy.jpg

Elle a effectivement des bons attributs.

[edit SPOILER ALERT pour The Boy]

Fit-Three-Box-Auto-Car-font-b-Rear-b-font-font-b-Spoiler-b-font-Wings.jpg

Serieux t'avais vu venir le mongole qui habite dans les murs? Parce que pas moi. On pensait tous a du surnaturel fait que quand le gars est sorti du mur on a comme fondu sur le sofa, le pop-corn a revole pis on a un peu hallucine mais on etait un peu contents que son ex se faisait tuer first.

Last edited:
Back