I'm gonna eat so much hate mail for this...

DoucheVader

Here it goes anyway. Like a hissing propane tank carelessly tossed into a bonfire.....

I'm really getting fed up of Zionist rhetoric. Some douchebag from Preger U posted a propaganda video online and I responded with facts, references and all in one take:

https://youtu.be/xhpTVz2B4nQ

Enjoy the flame war.

Brb, acquiring popcorn .

I stopped at "there is zero chance of Iran detonating their nukes".

LOLOLOLOL

There is not even zero chance of the US and China not detonating their nukes, imagine a powder keg country like Iran, in a area where a shitstorm is brewing with that Saudi/Iran proxy war in Yemen.

Any nuke is bad enough. More won't solve shit.

I stopped at "there is zero chance of Iran detonating their nukes".

LOLOLOLOL

There is not even zero chance of the US and China not detonating their nukes, imagine a powder keg country like Iran, in a area where a shitstorm is brewing with that Saudi/Iran proxy war in Yemen.

Any nuke is bad enough. More won't solve shit.
You would think so, and yet broke ass Pakistan has had nukes and likely has a worse security problem and more terrorists to tackle than Iran does. The political and military leadership of Pakistan is also a lot more corrupt than Iran's.

And yet... Bomb no go boom.

It's all fear mongering by Zionists, buddy. Iraq didn't have dub m D's, Iran ain't about to nuke nobody.

Israel will have to start behaving itself if Iran gets nukes, they might even have to stop being genocidal maniacs, who knows?

Question: does the pakistani bomb work reliably?

Nuclear bomb are some of them most complex devices ever created. They need a lot maintenance to stay alive, and a LOT of very expensive care go in just making them work.

Pakistan has the brain power to design such a device, but does it have enough technological werewithal to keep the bombs alive and operational?

Also, if Iran has no intention of ever using its bomb, why would Israel have to "behave" then?

You disprove your own affirmations... and prove the point the "zionists" are making...

Nuclear bomb are some of them most complex devices ever created. They need a lot maintenance to stay alive, and a LOT of very expensive care go in just making them work.

Pakistan has the brain power to design such a device, but does it have enough technological werewithal to keep the bombs alive and operational?

Also, if Iran has no intention of ever using its bomb, why would Israel have to "behave" then?

You disprove your own affirmations... and prove the point the "zionists" are making...
The delivery systems are definitely reliable, in the third generation of development. The White Falcon-III solid fuel delivery system was last tested on March 9, 2015 with a range of 2,750 km.

That covers all of India, the Stans, Iran, Eastern Iraq, Eastern Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, the Emirates and Western China.

Israel is well outside the strike zone and that's why you don't hear them bitching about Pakistan's nuclear program. Pakistan can only potentially bomb other brown people, a few Asians some camel herding Moslems so who who cares.

That said, nuclear missiles are definitely an effective deterrent against all out war. Neither side will engage the other because of the risk that the other might deploy their nuclear missiles.

Pakistan spends about 50% of the federal budget on defense. Since the nuclear program was developed in 1972 they have about 120 warheards, solid and liquid fuel surface to surface medium range missile systems.

The warheads work too, rest assured, as proven by a series of underground nuclear tests in the late 90's.

Pakistan's plans for the future include the development of sea-based short range nuclear delivery systems enabling second strike in the event that primary missile sites are neutralized by an attacking force.

These have not yet been revealed.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Israel is talking about bombing irans nuclear sites because Iran currently has no bomb . If Iran gets a bomb Israel would never consider any action of the sort for any reason . They want a bomb to not get bullied anymore .

Do you see anyone bullying North korea ? Hell no because they get the bomb , without it the U.S. would run all over them all day everyday . The supreme leader didnt nuke anybody yet did he?

Also if any country shouldn't have nukes it's sure as hell the U.S. . They are they only country in the world to ever use a nuke , twice , on civilians on top of it . How are they not mad men that might use it again ?

Israel is talking about bombing irans nuclear sites because Iran currently has no bomb . If Iran gets a bomb Israel would never consider any action of the sort for any reason . They want a bomb to not get bullied anymore .

Do you see anyone bullying North korea ? Hell no because they get the bomb , without it the U.S. would run all over them all day everyday . The supreme leader didnt nuke anybody yet did he?

North Korea didn't have the bomb for 50 years after the war ended. How come the US didn't run over them in that period?

You want talk fact huh? Lets talk facts:
The Geneva Convention Protocol 1977 prohibits attacks on civilians and methods of warfare which are intended, or may be anticipated, to cause widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment (Article 35). *cough* Nuclear weapons *cough*

Now that we have established that nuclear weapons are illegal to use, why would you want a country to possess them? No country should posses them, not even "Murica".
Nuclear technology can and should be used for good, such as nuclear powerplants. But nuclear weapons? Hell no, no weapons should be created and used. But unfortunately this is the real world, and in the real world we have bat shit crazy rogue nations like North Korea, so weapons are kinda needed. But should Iran have nuclear weapons? No.

Editt: I have decided to ellaborate on my thoughts as I am currently doing an essay and thus, in a mentally productive state.

There have been significant on the correlation between the availability of firearms and the number of homicides in a country. The united states has by far the largest number of firearm related homicides compared to any other country in the world. Why? because they have the most guns. ( i would normally cite my work but this isnt an essay). Its a fact that the more weapons you have, the more use of weapons you will see. If only 2 countries have nuclear weapons, the chances of a nuclear war happening are significantly lower than if every country had them. Its not a question of should Iran have nuclear weapons, its a question of limiting the possession of nuclear weapons and thus reducing the chance of a nuclear war.

Last edited:
North Korea didn't have the bomb for 50 years after the war ended. How come the US didn't run over them in that period?
No reason to . On the flip side had they had the bomb back then there wouldn't have been no Korean war

No reason to . On the flip side had they had the bomb back then there wouldn't have been no Korean war

ok then, what has changed in the last 10 years that North Korea now absolutely need nukes to keep the americans off their backs?

The current crackpot in charge is no better and no worse than his father and grand father before him...

And at the time of the Korean war, there really was no such thing as Korea. It had been under Japanese thumb for a long time and was under occupation by the US and Russia.

Hell, when the Korean war started, even Russian didn't haven nukes, only a few working prototypes.

Yet no nukes were used by the United States.

Last edited:
ok then, what has changed in the last 10 years that North Korea now absolutely need nukes to keep the americans off their backs?

The current crackpot in charge is no better and no worse than his father and grand father before him...

As far as I know not much has changed but having a nuke is a guarantee to keep America off ur back .

I just want to point out that I'm against any 1 having nukes

Back