STOLEN: 2015 Toyota Tundra

Vitulla

stolen in front of my house (Duvernay, Laval) overnight between 2-6am. Police officer thinks it will be parked on a street for 2-3 days to make sure it doesn't have any tracking devices. If you see it please call 911

Plate number: FKC1634
Color: White
Summer wheels installed

Spotted.
ISIS-toyota-680x365.jpg

No joke that sucks. Will keep an eye out. Toyota Tundra is a pretty big truck.

Out of all the cars and trucks I had, this one was my favorite. I just 5000kms on Saturday. Sucks man

It sucks but I am certain you will be able to purchase pretty much the same truck soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day it remains steel. No one got hurt so all is good but the hassle of insurance and everything is what bugs me.

stolen in front of my house (Duvernay, Laval) overnight between 2-6am. Police officer thinks it will be parked on a street for 2-3 days to make sure it doesn't have any tracking devices. If you see it please call 911

Plate number: FKC1634
Color: White
Summer wheels installed

Lol and after that they will say . Oh 3 day ! Its already on a ship man !

Petite question rapide... Say insurance covers it and you get the same car minus 5k kms, why do people go nuts when their cars are stolen? I understand it sucks that someone take something from you and that ordering the car again may take some time, mais c'était possiblement 5k kms sur le dos des assurances?

Petite question rapide... Say insurance covers it and you get the same car minus 5k kms, why do people go nuts when their cars are stolen? I understand it sucks that someone take something from you and that ordering the car again may take some time, mais c'était possiblement 5k kms sur le dos des assurances?

Parce que même si les assurances te remboursent tout, c'est quand même du trouble à dealer avec la police, les assurances, la tache à ton dossier...

Parce que même si les assurances te remboursent tout, c'est quand même du trouble à dealer avec la police, les assurances, la tache à ton dossier...
Exactly. Insurance will pay and I will get a brand new one, it's just the hassle that comes with it. Not sure I will be getting another Tundra, cop said Toyotas and Lexus were stolen a lot in the past few weeks

Right! Tache à ton dossier? Les assurances montent tu? Est-ce qu'ils traitent le dossier comme si c'était un accident (responsable ou non), donc il te donnent la valeur du véhicule considérant le mileage si t'as pas valeur à neuf?

Last edited:
Back