STOLEN: 2015 Toyota Tundra

Right! Tâche à ton dossier? Les assurances montent tu? Est-ce qu'ils traitent le dossier comme si c'était un accident (responsable ou non), donc il te donnent la valeur du véhicule considérant le mileage si t'as pas valeur à neuf?

Ça dépend des couvetures de l'OP, faq 43 ou fpq5, payera en VAN
le fait que c'est une auto de quelque mois avec 5k ca serait pris en compte s'il n'a pas de valeur a neuf avec personne il y a un calcul de dépréciation de prévue
Mais oui toyota camion cross over et vus c'est ultra volé, lexus suv aussi
Pour la tache a son dossier c'est considéré comme un vol complet, le % d'augmentation pour la prime annuel varie trop d'un assureur a un autre pour donner un chiffre. Chez nous 5-15% environs qui diminue tranquillement. Ce n'est pas traité comme un accident proprement dit mais vraiment comme un vol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone told me where to look gonna take a drive tonight and check out a few places. I'm pretty sure the cop was right. Their gonna leave it parked somewhere for a few days to make sure there is no TAG or anything to find it. Once it's clear their gonna pick it up and bring it wherever. I'm sure some stuff will pop up on kijiji, like the Backflip G2 tonneau cover and weather tec mats front and back. On top of that my insurance lends me a car but most rental company charge me 8$ every time I cross on the 25....I pass morning and night and sometimes 4 times a day. Eh boy

guys, they dont dump the cars on containers right away anymore....

they go fishing...

steal a car... drop it at the nearest "safe" place they have thats within 20minutes MAX of where they stole the car... leave it there a week... then if no one came to get it they slap it on a container

Someone told me where to look gonna take a drive tonight and check out a few places. I'm pretty sure the cop was right. Their gonna leave it parked somewhere for a few days to make sure there is no TAG or anything to find it. Once it's clear their gonna pick it up and bring it wherever. I'm sure some stuff will pop up on kijiji, like the Backflip G2 tonneau cover and weather tec mats front and back. On top of that my insurance lends me a car but most rental company charge me 8$ every time I cross on the 25....I pass morning and night and sometimes 4 times a day. Eh boy

i doubt youll find anything on kijiji. truck will be sold as a whole to someone in africa or something

guys, they dont dump the cars on containers right away anymore....

they go fishing...

steal a car... drop it at the nearest "safe" place they have thats within 20minutes MAX of where they stole the car... leave it there a week... then if no one came to get it they slap it on a container

This ^ mon pere c"est fais voler sont FJ a repentigny, y l'ont retrouver a terrebonne parker dans une rue nowhere, y l'ont retrouver, il est aller a la ronde pouff pu de FJ, y l'ont retrouver quelque mois plus tard dans un container, mon pere l'a pas repris y savais deja acheter un autre auto lol

This ^ mon pere c"est fais voler sont FJ a repentigny, y l'ont retrouver a terrebonne parker dans une rue nowhere, y l'ont retrouver, il est aller a la ronde pouff pu de FJ, y l'ont retrouver quelque mois plus tard dans un container, mon pere l'a pas repris y savais deja acheter un autre auto lol

Why didn't the cops leave the car in terrebonne where it was parked, install a gps tracking system or some high tech shit with tons of cameras and stuff in the car and use it as BAIT and let the thieves leave with it lol

it's so ez to catch these mofos all at once when you think about it

giphy.gif

Cops should just leave BAIT SiR civics everywhere in carrefour laval and all these mofos would get caught in a month

Good thing I have a TAG and Sherlock engraving on my 2014 Tundra. I hope everything goes smoothly with the insurance co.
I love my truck too!

Fkin thieves bro, this is why we need guns. I swear if ever i caught someone trying to steal my car id be the one going to jail not him, for manslaughter.
stYq2aH.gif

Hope you'll find it. As the cop said...they do leave it very close in general, within 10 minutes because they do not want to get caught LIVE. So move around a bit.

GENERAL discussion : I was wondering why people do not put a TAG on it. Even if insurance doesn't oblige you. Especially on new expensive cars.
For 350$ or 500$ or wtv cheap price it is...if you really don't want to deal with problems, you reduce at least 50% the chances of your car being stolen ,no?

Hope you'll find it. As the cop said...they do leave it very close in general, within 10 minutes because they do not want to get caught LIVE. So move around a bit.

GENERAL discussion : I was wondering why people do not put a TAG on it. Even if insurance doesn't oblige you. Especially on new expensive cars.
For 350$ or 500$ or wtv cheap price it is...if you really don't want to deal with problems, you reduce at least 50% the chances of your car being stolen ,no?

Honestly I'm kicking myself in the foot for the Tag. I did a turn at all the local hotels, old folks home, big condo complexes, Carrefour laval and didn't spot anything. Gonna do another turn tomorrow.

Back