Need to convince my wife

for the plates honestly what I used to do when the SS ones went up is plate only June/July/August

would cost 50% of total yearly for those 3 months, and honestly I would only end up riding mine maybe 2-3 times in april/may and 2-3 times in September/October

for the plates honestly what I used to do when the SS ones went up is plate only June/July/August

would cost 50% of total yearly for those 3 months, and honestly I would only end up riding mine maybe 2-3 times in april/may and 2-3 times in September/October

Do they still do that?

I'm going to stick with a cruiser type to start, I don't think ill ever get a SS. Pick up and older bike and turn it into a bobber. I sounds like too much of headache to own a SS. I would assume you also get harassed by the cops having one?

Oui tu peut toujours plaquer ton bike quand tu veut.
juste a trouver la valeur de chaque mois et tu verra.

Non tu te fais pas achaler juste pour rouler un SS...c'Est un bike comme les autre....si tu t'énerve..tu va te faire collé c'Est certain...meme chose si tu roule en HD.

Do they still do that?

I'm going to stick with a cruiser type to start, I don't think ill ever get a SS. Pick up and older bike and turn it into a bobber. I sounds like too much of headache to own a SS. I would assume you also get harassed by the cops having one?

Unless you have time to waste forget this bobber nonsense.

Old bikes aren't like old cars. Most parts are internet only and many times US only. You will piss away a whole summer by doing this, maybe 2.

If your budget really is 15,000 (which I think is excessive for a first bike) just buy a nice new cruiser that has more or less the style you're looking for and enjoy it.

You want to do the custom bike thing later on, go ahead but I would suggest since the season is so short here to have a primary bike and ride around on while you're working on your project bike

Last time i bought gear they were WAY cheaper. Plus you only pay one tax.

But I'm due for new gear so I will check out ADM before ordering, thx for the protip!

I compared only a couple of items that I was shopping for at adm last week. Maybe they have better prices than ADM for other stuff tho.

I dont have a 15k budget or I wouldnt be worried about what the wife thinks lol.

I was actually apporched today by my brother in-law who has a 82-84 yamaha sportster type? 1100cc? doing nothing in his yard and said I can have it. He got it from a friend who lost his license and had the intention of getting his but never got around to it. Not sure if the specs he said were right but hes saying all it needs is a small tune up, some break work and its good to go for the road.

sportster type: must be a virago1100.

possible to do very nice customs bike with that: look it up on google.

Yeah I was looking them up and it seems like it might be that. I have to wait a bit before he gets it from his cottage in a week or 2.

I dont have a 15k budget or I wouldnt be worried about what the wife thinks lol.

I was actually apporched today by my brother in-law who has a 82-84 yamaha sportster type? 1100cc? doing nothing in his yard and said I can have it. He got it from a friend who lost his license and had the intention of getting his but never got around to it. Not sure if the specs he said were right but hes saying all it needs is a small tune up, some break work and its good to go for the road.

Well if you can get a bike for free than I'd say it's a no brainer if the bike is clean and you like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back