Just saw furious 7. I cried.

Just watched the movie.

This one is way, way, way, WAY too much it was getting annoying at the end, it almost felt like it was some kind of parody laughing at how ridiculous the stunts are...

Anyway the end is nice, seeing the rock shooting a gatlin gun was nice, otherwise not my cup of tea I think the expendables don't even go that far in terms of "too much", but like not even close lol

And this is the attitude/stigma that is driving an explosion of mental health problems in Canada. I teach high school kids about the brain, and not one of the boys these days has a buddy they can talk to about what is on their mind - despite having hundreds of 'friends' on FB. Only two of 10 girls admitted to confiding in friends too. Everyone is worried about being accused of 'gay shit' if they try to express any non-positive feelings.

Voyon caliss
Ya une différence entre avoir des problèmes et se renfermer sur soi-même et brailler pour Paul walker durant F&F

la fin ne passera pas a lhistoire meme si elle aurais pu... me semble qui ont raté leur shot

and this is the attitude/stigma that is driving an explosion of mental health problems in canada. I teach high school kids about the brain, and not one of the boys these days has a buddy they can talk to about what is on their mind - despite having hundreds of 'friends' on fb. Only two of 10 girls admitted to confiding in friends too. Everyone is worried about being accused of 'gay shit' if they try to express any non-positive feelings.

gaaaaaaaaaaay

Just watched the movie.

This one is way, way, way, WAY too much it was getting annoying at the end, it almost felt like it was some kind of parody laughing at how ridiculous the stunts are...

Anyway the end is nice, seeing the rock shooting a gatlin gun was nice, otherwise not my cup of tea I think the expendables don't even go that far in terms of "too much", but like not even close lol

It was just another level...... Didn't enjoy the ridiculousness either. Most people were laughing when shit was supposed to be "serious".

Like that fight between Vin and Statham... with the epic music going on in the background.

I fuckin love action, but this was more ridiculous than action.

It was just another level...... Didn't enjoy the ridiculousness either. Most people were laughing when shit was supposed to be "serious".

Like that fight between Vin and Statham... with the epic music going on in the background.

I fuckin love action, but this was more ridiculous than action.

lmao yeah the fight wasn't so bad, until he crunched the whole concrete floor with his foot...I mean...whatever lol

lmao yeah the fight wasn't so bad, until he crunched the whole concrete floor with his foot...I mean...whatever lol

Guys try to talk about certain key scenes vaguely! lol some people haven't seen it yet.

My favorite scene was when Staham fights the Rock, first thing that came to my mind was after the Rock's first punch was that in real life the transporter would have been transported straight to the hospital lol. Srs tho Dwayne Johnson is a fkin beast.

Last edited:
definitely end of an era.

non car people wont understand my feels!

click for feels:

Last edited:
saw it, movie was ridonculous, most ppl were laughing from A to almost Z... the last 4 minutes, it was dead silent... then feels all over the place, then applause! the ending man... wow

J'ai regardé la fin sur youtube ça ma sauver de me taper le film. J'ai fait une croix sur F&F après le premier qui était à peine ok. Très touchant et bien réalisé.

#ForPaul

I really felt like he was a genuinely good person.

The split between Dom and Brian reminds me of how fighter pilots honor their losses. Flying formation then one jet split off from the group. There's something extremely emotional to me about that. Its almost like the man and the machine have become one and the man lives on with the machine.

Voici mon expérience:
Le film est a 21h30, je rentre dans la salle a 21h35.
je m'assit et je remarque que le film est deja commencé.. les gars sur la plage et Paul qui jour avec les kids ect.
Paur Paul, jme dit mrd ca commence ruff.. le generique sort et les lumière allument..
Ca ma pris du temps comprendre que l'autre présentation n'étais pas terminé.
Aucune sécuriter a l'entré qui t'avise de ne pas rentrer et sont en retard.
Guzzo brossard*td*

J'ai vraiment aimé la fin, mais j'aurais aimé voir une course entre les 2, au moin 4-5 minutes et on a eu 20 secondes wtf, depuis le 5e moi je trouve que c'est de la scrap les Fast Furious, pu de course comme dans FnF 1-3. Meme le 4 je viens de l'acheter j'aime bien la course avec Paul et sa Skyline. C'est vraiment le dernier que j'ai trouver bon. Le 5 j'ai detester, le 6 bof, je dirais le 7 est meilleur que le 5 pour ce qui est des chars. je comprend que on a toute une opinion differente par contre.

Le 3, meme sans Diesel et Walker, j'ai adorer, pour les chars surtout.

De l'action il y en a par contre sans arret dans FnF7. C'est un bel hommage a Paul Walker !

Voici mon expérience:
je m'assit et je remarque que le film est deja commencé.. les gars sur la plage et Paul qui jour avec les kids ect.
Paur Paul, jme dit mrd ca commence ruff.. le generique sort et les lumière allument..
Guzzo brossard*td*

hahahahaha

Voici mon expérience:
Guzzo brossard*td*

Hahahahaha way to go commencer par la fin hahaha

Back