Just saw furious 7. I cried.

Jelly_Belly

so did half the people who watched it with me. Anyone else have a similar experience?

dawson-crying.jpeg

Also saw it.

I wish it was more like the 1st / 2nd movie (more of a car movie) because it felt like Expendables 2, but with cars.

Nevertheless, it remains a "must see". The end was nice.

buddy of mine saw it and he told me the same thing that he cried at the end .. going this week to see it heard it was not that bad

Also saw it.

I wish it was more like the 1st / 2nd movie (more of a car movie) because it felt like Expendables 2, but with cars.

Nevertheless, it remains a "must see". The end was nice.

Yea but i think they did a good job of ending the series, they tied it all up nicely. The ending was beyond nice imo, it was perfect. Btw we gotta keep details vague for people who havent seen it yet! :bigup:

Fuck, I'm a sucker for the feels, so am about to embark on watching the WHOLE series in the next few weeks. Have not seen a single one yet...

Its a pretty OK action movie. Its not the greatest car flick tho imho. but if you like action movies in general youll like this one! Some nice whips too!

And Ill say it again, the last 2-3mins of the movie alone are worth the admission price if youre even remotely close to being a fan of the series. Feelz errwhere :(

Yea but i think they did a good job of ending the series, they tied it all up nicely. The ending was beyond nice imo, it was perfect. Btw we gotta keep details vague for people who havent seen it yet! :bigup:

They only tied up the Brian story...they already have plans for another 2 movies, set in New-York and possibly another location.

Ending is like the end of a era :/
I had feels but I was with my friends who had no idea how far FnF takes me

Yup Diesel confirmed it on social media last week. Introducing Kurt Russel sets the plot for another two movies taking place in NY. I haven't seen the movie yet, but the Russel part is described as "out of place" a bit. Well, its the character's introduction to make more movies....

I really don't know how I feel about other F&F movies, part of me is happy cause I love the series (even if they are almost B-rated movies). Part of me is sad cause I hop they dont waste all the MOJO going around this series. I grew up with this shit. Was 16 when I saw The Fast and The furious, gave me my passion. It's the same feeling I had when they aired the last Fresh prince of Belair, grew up with smith, learned english with this show.

Feelings go deep with the F&F family....

0f2.png

êtes vous gay avec Paul Walker ?

Pleurer...

Être le père j'aurais honte

And this is the attitude/stigma that is driving an explosion of mental health problems in Canada. I teach high school kids about the brain, and not one of the boys these days has a buddy they can talk to about what is on their mind - despite having hundreds of 'friends' on FB. Only two of 10 girls admitted to confiding in friends too. Everyone is worried about being accused of 'gay shit' if they try to express any non-positive feelings.

Back