News: 2016 370Z Enthusiast Edition - starting price of $29,998

FT86RWD

Last edited:
Facile, ils vont couper dans... leur inventaire!

Ça se vends pu, les 370Z, ils restent coller avec. Aussi ben les vendre à rabais!

a 50k, c'est sure qu'il y a plein de meilleur choix, mais a 30k, ca commence a avoir de l'allure.

Probablement comme la 350z base, genre pas de LSD, brakes de base, intérieur en tissu, aucune option etc

I really like the look of the Nismo version, I wish Honda would get on board and bring back the S2000.

Its a step in the right direction, I guess Nissan just realised that Toyota is killing them in sales because they gave the people what they want, the GT86. lol, companies need to realise all we want when it comes to sports cars is a cheap manual RWD car. Don't care about comfort, don't care about electrical windows & power seats. All we want is a light weight RWD car that's cheap lol.

Its a step in the right direction, I guess Nissan just realised that Toyota is killing them in sales because they gave the people what they want, the GT86. lol, companies need to realise all we want when it comes to sports cars is a cheap manual RWD car. Don't care about comfort, don't care about electrical windows & power seats. All we want is a light weight RWD car that's cheap lol.

The Z34 is still a 2 seaters, while the BRZ/FRS is a 2+2...Nissan should do like in the 70 and 80 with their Z, bringing back a 2+2 Z.

Oui sauf que la 370z est une des voitures qui se vend le moins au Canada

I'm glad to see that it sells fairly well. During the first 2 years or so, I really didn't see many around, but now I see one or two every day, even in the winter!

And the 370z at 30k would be nice, but maintenance and fuel costs will still be higher, and it's probably not as fun as a FRS to beat around town.

Track car loll *bsflag* ... Its nothing except a cheap rwd car which is pretty rare. 30-35K range for a Z is pretty good. You got a decent engine,look,power. Thing is Nissan would need to get a 400-450hp car with good suspention/braking to price it in the 50k range.. Not the case.

Back