┐Ou habiteriez vous // Where would you live└

Osaka or Gunma for me... http://stockarch.com/files/12/10/osaka_japan.jpg

Life in Japan is so different... so much more respect and honor... plus no need to worry as all the cars I love are Japanese as well as the amount of motorsports in that country jesus god...... it's the ultimate car fanatic country.

Dont even get me started about martial arts.... I have been doing martial arts for a little while and being able to train in legendary dojos where it all began, visit the shrines and meditate amongst the greatest... pure bliss.

I'll see you soon Japan. I'm basically using quebec as a means to save up for my big move..
Lol fucking Gunma bro?

Saitama prefecture is affectionately referred to as Dasaitama, or deplorable Saitama. There isn't shit to do there.

My senior lived in Gunma for a year and he was bored out of his damn mind

Kyoto and Kobe are the shit. Gangster ass castles and baller ass hot springs.

Nara is pretty sick too, badass temples and dope ass deer just chilling n shit.

Japan is pretty much the best place to chill and just do whatever, whenever.

Wife a bish there though. They don't hook you up with a permanent visa unless you do lol

BTW young people aren't all proper n stuff like their parents used to be. They're all about all you can drink nomihodai parties and there is a category of women referred to as gaijin hunters.

Don't even get me started on the yakuza run hostess bars. You would believe me if I told you the depraved and lulzy side of Japan. You just can't stay mad at it though. It is what it is

Lol fucking Gunma bro?

Saitama prefecture is affectionately referred to as Dasaitama, or deplorable Saitama. There isn't shit to do there.

My senior lived in Gunma for a year and he was bored out of his damn mind

Kyoto and Kobe are the shit. Gangster ass castles and baller ass hot springs.

Nara is pretty sick too, badass temples and dope ass deer just chilling n shit.

Japan is pretty much the best place to chill and just do whatever, whenever.

Wife a bish there though. They don't hook you up with a permanent visa unless you do lol

BTW young people aren't all proper n stuff like their parents used to be. They're all about all you can drink nomihodai parties and there is a category of women referred to as gaijin hunters.

Don't even get me started on the yakuza run hostess bars. You would believe me if I told you the depraved and lulzy side of Japan. You just can't stay mad at it though. It is what it is

I have several friends in Osaka, Okinawa and a few in other places...tokyo, fukuoka etc...

Osaka life seems fckng AWESOME... and lol gaijin hunters to me would equal a quick permanent visa if I work one of them the right way :p

I have several friends in Osaka, Okinawa and a few in other places...tokyo, fukuoka etc...

Osaka life seems fckng AWESOME... and lol gaijin hunters to me would equal a quick permanent visa if I work one of them the right way
Osaka is pretty awesome.

My favorite major city. Chill, relatable people.

Theres a few people from Osaka and Kyoto who are regulars at tokebi pub on Thursday nights. Pass by if you're not a creeper lol

To answer the question though, I think I'd enjoy spending 1-2 years in Kyoto writing a novel. Probably not the one I'm writing currently, maybe the next one.

Eventually I see myself settling in Southeast Asia. Tropical, ocean everywhere, great food, good people...
Particularly Malaysia gives me a good vibe. My kinda place.

Osaka is pretty awesome.

My favorite major city. Chill, relatable people.

Theres a few people from Osaka and Kyoto who are regulars at tokebi pub on Thursday nights. Pass by if you're not a creeper lol

I will defs pass by! I need to sharpen up my osakaben! ahah

"creeper-ja nai yo! "

Si tout se déroule comme prévu, je serais au Venezuela pour 1-2 mois !!! Fingers crossed!!!

Wow have a good trip!!! Lucky!
Pas mal plus hot que les 3 semaines que je suis en train de faire en Chine. Après 17 jours c'est la première journée sans smog ou le ciel est bleu!!

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll just add some pictures to this one as I go along. Here for 20 more days, back here in mid October!!!
The city of Caracas has cleaned up a lot, people seem to be happier even though there are many things missing or require a card to buy : sugar, toilet paper, flour.

With the power of the USD right now, 1$=703bSf, a case of 36 cold beers is 120bSf and 80L of 98 octane gasoline is 3bSf

Will update shortly.
a6f6199e9db543945407a6346932881b.jpg

Back