School teach your child to be weak and sexually not stable.

bruh. i'd buy you a coffee and a bagel for that comment.

I'm coming over

INf355S.gif

The question is Why it is normal to encourage young boy to be or become feminine ?

What the fuck. We should promote masculinity, Strong courageous mentally stable.
not flamboyant Trans otherkind or what ever they come up..

Imagine a country full of weakling. who cant Fix a tire. who cant fix an house.
who are egoism, they never do wrong. The Fucking special snow flake.

why promoting that?

The question is Why it is normal to encourage young boy to be or become feminine ?

What the fuck. We should promote masculinity, Strong courageous mentally stable.
not flamboyant Trans otherkind or what ever they come up..

Imagine a country full of weakling. who cant Fix a tire. who cant fix an house.
who are egoism, they never do wrong. The Fucking special snow flake.

why promoting that?

Why the need to think of strength and courage as simply a male characteristics? Surely the whole of society would be better off if EVERYONE had these values. How about we stop trying to assign arbitrary barriers and roles to our children and try to make them the best and most capable human beings possible instead of the best of their gender?

Why the need to think of strength and courage as simply a male characteristics? Surely the whole of society would be better off if EVERYONE had these values. How about we stop trying to assign arbitrary barriers and roles to our children and try to make them the best and most capable human beings possible instead of the best of their gender?

I mean, Promote strength and courage for male.

in general boy chose naturally Boy Stuff it is not abitrary assign.
Naturally boy will or like boy stuff.

Now in school what they do is social engineering.
They Manipulate children mind.

That's why you left early?

That's why you left early?

good question.

why many Boy hate school?
School right now is not really suited for masculinity.

some teen quit school to go to work. they need it. they suffocating in hight school.
but in University they can do really well.

I think the Liberal Feminist in hight school have something to do with it.

Je sais pas où vous êtes allé au secondaire, mais je suis pas vieux, j'allais au public pis je n'ai jamais senti les profs pousser des idéologies envers leur élèves, ils étaient très neutre. Par contre j'avais un prof de DEP qui avait clairement un penchant skinhead et il nous contait toujours des histoires croustillantes, lui il était moins réservé que les autres mais c'est le prof le plus epic j'ai eu. Pas mal tout les profs de DEP que j'ai eu était vraiment nice, probablement parce que c'est du "vrai" monde contrairement à des profs-profs.

good question.

some teen quit school to go to work. they need it. they suffocating in hight school.

You are projecting.

Children will grow up and imitate what is prevalent in their environment and the general culture that is promulgated by society. That obviously changes as society evolves and we come to value/require different skills to function and become successful. It may seem natural to you because frankly it's been the norm for the vast majority of history. Where I think you're wrong is that this isn't some mass conspiracy by the establishment to weaken masculinity it's simply an attempt to impart upon young men (and women) a framework by which they can most easily fit into modern society. I don't think society is worst off by not having more Alpha male type of guys running around.

Finally, if you're dissatisfied with the way that boys grow up, then I simply need to remind you they are other peoples kids and they can raise them how ever they want and that if schools are shaping these children to such an extend it's mainly because the parents fail to raise them and expects the system to do it for them.

good question.

I'd make the argument that public schools in quebec aren't suited for anyone. From the shitty curriculum that is being taught, to the overcrowded classrooms, the lack of flexibility provided to teachers and inability to incorporate modern technology creates an environment where only the best can succeed (the one's that would do well regardless). If the route to access university wasn't so easy here I highly doubt there would so be many students in higher education.

Fuck all you liberal degenerates in this thread.

“I am here to tell you: All that time I said I wasn't indoctrinating anyone with my beliefs about gay and lesbian and bi and trans and queer people? That was a lie,” wrote Canadian gay activist Sason Bear Bergman, a woman who identifies as a transgender man, in a March 2015 piece titled “I Have Come to Indoctrinate Your Children Into My LGBTQ Agenda (And I'm Not a Bit Sorry).” Bergman holds nothing back, stating she wants to make children “like us” even if that “goes against the way you have interpreted the teachings of your religion.”
In 2011 U.S. gay activist Daniel Villarreal penned a column for Queerty.com stating that the time had come for the homosexual lobby to admit to “indoctrinating” schoolchildren to accept homosexuality.

“Why would we push anti-bullying programs or social studies classes that teach kids about the historical contributions of famous queers unless we wanted to deliberately educate children to accept queer sexuality as normal?”

“We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept queer sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it. Recruiting children? You bet we are,” he added.

Homosexual activist Michael Swift wrote in 1987 in the Gay Community News that school children would become explicit targets for homosexual indoctrination.

“We shall seduce them in your schools…They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us,” he wrote at the time.

XwMWtVZ.jpg

Last edited:
I'd make the argument that public schools in quebec aren't suited for anyone. From the shitty curriculum that is being taught, to the overcrowded classrooms, the lack of flexibility provided to teachers and inability to incorporate modern technology creates an environment where only the best can succeed (the one's that would do well regardless). If the route to access university wasn't so easy here I highly doubt there would so be many students in higher education.

Do you think Liberal Marxism Feminist will help?

or worst degenerates!

Back