The most powerful passports in the world

Scooter

Premium
Canadian passports have been ranked the eighth most powerful passports in the world.

According to transport search comparison site GoEuro, which has ranked different passports based on cost, the number of hours work needed to acquire one, how long the document is valid for, and how many countries it provides visa-free entry to.

Taking these factors into consideration, a British passport is one of the most useful passports in the world, allowing its holder to visit 174 countries visa-free at a cost of just £73. By comparison, the US passport allows entry to the same number of countries but costs £16 more.

Swedish passports were deemed the most valuable with access to 174 countries for just £28, while Afghanistan came in last place, giving its passport holders access to only 28 countries at a cost of £69.

http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/the-most-powerful-passports-in-the-world-10194423.html

passportsworld_zps1dcyg6ix.jpg

The first five are allowed entry in 174 countries, Canada 173. Curious to know which country is it we're not allowed entry in. Which shithole doesn't want to see us Canucks? lol

The first five are allowed entry in 174 countries, Canada 173. Curious to know which country is it we're not allowed entry in. Which shithole doesn't want to see us Canucks? lol

Brazil (Their policy being visa reciprocity). And I don't know if it's a shithole but most girls will let you access their shit hole.

They won't DENY you access, you just need to obtain a visa. Exactly like for Cuba. In other words they want you to have a good reason to let you in.

They won't DENY you access, you just need to obtain a visa. Exactly like for Cuba. In other words they want you to have a good reason to let you in.

They will deny you access without visa and ship you back to canada. It's not like Cuba where you can buy your visa at the airport. You need certain conditions to obtain the visa, like proving them you have sufficient funds in your bank account during the stay. It takes almost a month to get the visa.

It has nothing to do with reasons, they are applying reciprocity. They are doing exactly what Canada asks brazilian travelers to provide before traveling to Canada.

My French passport saved me a student visa in Spain and a tourist visa in Brazil, so imo it's fairly more valuable than the Canadian one. And for 100-120$ it's good for 10 years, a 10 year Canadian passport is 180$ I think.

Well yeah, it was pretty much the only way into Cuba until recently. Everyone wants to make money, even communists...

It was not the only way, it was the only reason for the typical average dude. We have had work contract there for designing hotels or helping with the conservation of heritage sites.

My French passport saved me a student visa in Spain and a tourist visa in Brazil, so imo it's fairly more valuable than the Canadian one. And for 100-120$ it's good for 10 years, a 10 year Canadian passport is 180$ I think.

selon les stats.. 15h pour avoir un passport canadien.. ils se basent sur un flippeux des burger chez mcdo pour ca???

My gf just got her new 10yrs passport for 160$, and the 160$ includes the "penality" she paid for loosing her old one.

selon les stats.. 15h pour avoir un passport canadien.. ils se basent sur un flippeux des burger chez mcdo pour ca???

Non tu peux effectivement l'avoir en moins de 24h en payant un supplément de 110$, mais sa prend une preuve comme quoi tu dois réellement quitter en urgence.

Non tu peux effectivement l'avoir en moins de 24h en payant un supplément de 110$, mais sa prend une preuve comme quoi tu dois réellement quitter en urgence.

D'après moi ils parlent du temps que tu dois attendre au bureau des passeports.

C'est marqué ''Hours worked''. Donc combien d'heures y faut que tu travailles au salaire minimum pour pouvoir te payer un passeport. 88GBP = 162CAD.

162$ / 15hrs = 10.80$/hr c'est pas mal le salaire minimum moyen canadien

loll @ attendre 15hrs au bureau des passeport.

Back