92.5 The Beat & Virgin on weekends

CHOM does all request fridays which is cool. Also they have the rock train which I am particularly found of.

I often question the validity of the "all request" days.. they sure do play a lot of the usual music and even the stuff I listed. The morning show is terribly synthetic since Ted Bird was fired a few years ago. It feels as if Terry DiMonte and Heather are reading from a script and have very little if any real chemistry.

I was driving my moms car the other day and she listens to 106.7 http://www.jewelradio.com/new/1067/ at first I was like wtf is this radio station but honestly the music line up is pretty good as they don't play really anything new and I leave it playing in the background at home. Ok reception is a tad spotty around the 13 but the station doesn't have a powerful setup. What they do have is character and that's what I like.

I often question the validity of the "all request" days.. they sure do play a lot of the usual music and even the stuff I listed. The morning show is terribly synthetic since Ted Bird was fired a few years ago. It feels as if Terry DiMonte and Heather are reading from a script and have very little if any real chemistry.

Ah I see, dont really listen to the morning show. Most of the time i tune in when its Tootall

Back