Joe Beef owner is racist and supports islamic terrorism

Indeed. This always made me so uneasy. Sure, he was aided the enemy by fighting for him, but "murder" or "terrorist acts" because he was fighting against soldiers... I don't see it.

Defending his own country in a war zone, what's the problem !

Defending his own country in a war zone, what's the problem !

Well, he is Canadian and fighting for Afghanistan. As such, he is fighting against his country. Had he officially renounced his canadian citizenship? I guess not, since he is back here... I guess if he were officially Afghani, he would have been sent there rather than here.

Well, he is Canadian and fighting for Afghanistan. As such, he is fighting against his country. Had he officially renounced his canadian citizenship? I guess not, since he is back here... I guess if he were officially Afghani, he would have been sent there rather than here.

he was also 15. any other war zone and he would have been classified as a child soldier.

Marketing at its finest, never herd of this resto but will probably give it a try regardless of the comment.

I disagree with Gregster. I like Joe Beef quite a bit,mven if a bit pricey! You'll enjoy it, I'm sure.

Back