Brazilian man takes care of 3 robbers who broke into his garage

Sad thing is that his car is considered a rich man's car and ultimately a prey. Reality in Brazil. I'm never moving back to live there.

Sad thing is that his car is considered a rich man's car and ultimately a prey. Reality in Brazil. I'm never moving back to live there.
Yeah I've heard alot of bad things about Brazil unfortunately, hard times over there. It's only cool if you're on a resort, besides that I wouldn't walk the streets if you're not a local. I guess most 'rich' people there have firearms in their car and home, I would be scared to live there without one tbh

That's what's up.

Meanwhile a non-carrier would have called the police, who would have showed up 35 minutes later, getting himself robbed, beaten and maybe killed.

thief had a gun too and looked like he got a shot or two off at the driver..

thief probably got shot but maybe the driver too.

in either case i wouldnt want to take a bullet for a fucking toyota.

thief had a gun too and looked like he got a shot or two off at the driver..

thief probably got shot but maybe the driver too.

in either case i wouldnt want to take a bullet for a fucking toyota.

A toyota in Brazil = baller

There's a 50% taxation on any car that goes in Brazil. You'll pay a jeep grand cherokee 80,000$ usd over there... There's an article on that in Forbes magazine.

still wouldnt take a bullet for an overpriced toyota.

the driver is lucky he got the thief by surprise. had the thief been a bit smarter, drew his gun properly, things wouldve turned out a lot different.

my question also! 5 balles à bout portant et il part en courrant??? calvaire... c mini hulk...

Il y a plein de facteurs qui vont déterminer à qu'elle vitesse ta cible sera neutralisée. Adrénaline ou pas, une balle dans le système hydraulique ou neurologique et c'est soit une mort instantanée ou un gros max de 30 secondes. Le calibre est une variable importante aussi, un .380 ou 32 ACP n'a pas autant d'effet qu'un .40 S&W, 45 ACP ou même 357 Magnum. Dans le vidéo, l'arme n'a pas l'air de bouger beaucoup donc c'est surement un pocket gun qui tire un petit calibre.

Except in notre societe de matante, the guy would end up with a life in prison and the 3 robbers with 120hours of community service.

Back