News: Ontario Police Remove Plate, Tow Car For Stretched Tires

calm down buddy, this is if you get caught after a certain amount of time.
most people who got their cars seized (and crushed), had a background in such activity and therefore got caught racing with probably an excessive speed for the zone it was driving in.

I never wrote crushed. But I know they did and your right, they had a history.

Sooo sad
People think this is cool??

Whats next .... getting out of your overly cambered car and into a wheelchair cause making something look broken is the new cool...

Phucking stupid, money wasted
Maybe I am just old and overly educated.

"good riddance... its ugly and exaggerated

they should do the same in Quebec"

it's not about ugly or not, it's about cops having way to much power over what we are allowed and not allowed to do. People like you are cancer, always accepting and wanting more security, even when freedom of choice is to be given up.

The freedom of a human being stops where the freedom of another is affected.

If this guy was driving like a tool, and cops deemed his car unsafe; then the correct decision was taken.

He was probably swerving to avoid every little bump/crack in the road and other motorists perceived it as driving wrecklessly and thus reported him

The freedom of a human being stops where the freedom of another is affected.

If this guy was driving like a tool, and cops deemed his car unsafe; then the correct decision was taken.
This is a quality post

c'est plus le fait qu'il a eu plusieurs plainte sur sa conduite, que le look de sa voiture en question.

s'il aurait pas conduit en agrais, il aurait surement jamais eu de probleme.

cause a effet. il conduit en attarder, police etais pas present pour constater sa conduite temeraire, donc pour regler la situation, il l'ont enlever de la circulation grace a son vehicule "non conforme".

chu pas contre ca, mais je trouve quand meme qu'il y de plus en plus de ma tante sur les routes qui call la police pour tous et pour rien.

Where's the Ontario bashing? This story is way worse for the extremecamberfags than the Lexus being towed back to ON.

Back