Porsche 930 | 3-step wax | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
After doing an Audi TT, the owner asked me to do the Porsche. Glad that he liked my service enough for a second car, not to mention this car was beautiful!! Brown interior with beige paint. very lovely. Some panel have been repainted, but overall the quality of the job wasn't too bad. Few things I would correct, but like I told the owner, the car is too much in good shape OVERALL to be worth correction those very minor flaw in the repaint.

Process:

3-step polish
Aquapel
Concours wax from Definitive wax

Initial condition:

as soon as i saw the car, this flaw screamed in my face lol! I had to do something:

Taping the car and taking different measure of the thickness of the paint to make sure we don't go through the clear coat but also to let the owner know the true condition of his paint.

Condition of the paint wasn't too bad.. swirls were present and some deeper scratch but beeing beige, it show less and not driven too much I believe!

Paint was hazy and missed some good gloss/reflection more than anything else:

Applying Aquapel to all windows even the plastic one:

After the polishing process, i proceeded with the application of 2 layer of Definitive wax Club edition:

And now.. I will let the pictures do the talking.. but wow is this ''dull beige paint'' truely shine and make it for an awesome vintage combo!

Reflective tailight! I polish these all the time, it make an obvious difference:

Trim were restored and treated with Color enhance from Raceglaze:

No more scratches!

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at alexandre.lemay @ hec . ca

Back