Spectacular accident highway 20 Lachine

Nice job checking your mirror/blind spot before turning into that lane you dumb cock sucker.

I meant to say the guy with the dashcam on his phone, He's clearly talking to someone while the dashcam is rolling.

Don't assume, BT earpieces or wired earphones are very common. Also if he was talking to somebody and not to himself, he didn't say anything to the person on the other end before hanging up and calling 911.

Nice job checking your mirror/blind spot before turning into that lane you dumb cock sucker.
Him and the guy with the dashcam came to a stand still quickly and didn't have enough stopping distance. The civic avoided the accident only to get into another one. The dashcam driver did the same thing but he got lucky that noone was in the lane he cut into as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the lincoln driver was probably also avoiding an accident (drove into the left lane to avoid smashing into the cars in front)

The problem is two folds:

1 - Some driver in the front came to a full stop suddenly and made everyone in that lane do the same but people in the back have less time and distance to react and it becomes unforgiving.

2 - People need to stop driving up other peoples' asses at constant high speeds. You leave space so when some douchebag that wasn't paying attention to the road comes to a full stop suddenly, you don't smack into someone (or try to avoid it by going into another lane)

That's a 70kmh zone, he was clearly way over the limit
The dashcam owner was driving 86km/h.

What person drives at 70km/h on decarie or the 20? Noone and except the old guy with the beige corolla.

Everyone's always doing 85+.

People cant drive, they just cant. De plus en plus les gens sur la route demontrent clairement qu'ils ne savent pas COMMENT conduire. Ils n'ont aucune idee pourquoi dans le fond ils ne doivent pas suivre de trop près.

Et meme quand tu suis a bonne distance tu as toujours un cave pour se mettre dans ce trou. Donc tu ralentis, mais la, vue que tu ralentis, le gars derriere toi, il aime pas ca!! Fak il change de voie en enragé seulement pour A SON TOUR SE CRISSER devant toi! Fak tu ralentis ENCORE! La le gars derrriere toi, lui non plus ya pas catché la chaise musicale, fak il crisse son flasher et change de voie mais check mal son mirroir donc le gars qui s'en vient dans la gauche fous les freins, tout le monde pogne les nerfs et la TOUT LE MONDE veut se dépasser mutuellement parce que CA VO PO VITE CRISSE mon cavalier pas de brakes surchauffe! C'est ca la route au Quebec.

Don't assume, BT earpieces or wired earphones are very common. Also if he was talking to somebody and not to himself, he didn't say anything to the person on the other end before hanging up and calling 911.

I'm just thinking it's more likely that he was already on the phone with someone else before he called 911 than him talking to himself. It's possible he had headset on, I can't remember the last time I saw someone with a bluetooth headset.

Tout ça c'est à cause de l'ostie de Civic.

Le Lincoln était dans voie de gauche, et cetais des lignes pleines. Le Civic aurait du changer de voie à droite et non l'inverse.

Still, a typical civic owner.

Il a changé de voie parce qu'il voulait pas se faire rear ender.

Change lanes not to get rear ended, gets side swiped.

screen480x480.jpeg

I started thinking and could bring up a interesting debate... But do you guys think this accident would have happened if the speeding limit was still 100?

Personally I find ever since that zone went down to 70 you have a cluster fuck of confused drivers. Some obey the law and others continue at 120+ resulting in mayhem.

I started thinking and could bring up a interesting debate... But do you guys think this accident would have happened if the speeding limit was still 100?

Personally I find ever since that zone went down to 70 you have a cluster fuck of confused drivers. Some obey the law and others continue at 120+ resulting in mayhem.

Good question I use to drive by there every day but since I moved 4-5 years ago I haven't gone since. Where does the speed limit change compare to before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question I use to drive by there every day but since I moved 4-5 years ago I haven't gone since. Where does the speed limit change compare to before?

At the airport. 70kmh

Oh damn that's a long way!! I'd say yes then. If you are supposed to be going 70 since the airport when the jam happens in front you should have plenty of time. The speed limit at 100 would not change the poor choices and lack of talent the drivers involved in the crash showed

The whole reserved lane on the left side is a fucking nightmare. You've got cabbies doing 130, then cutting across 4 lanes to make the exit to the 13 at the last second.

Je pense pas que le conducteur de civic à simplement voulu changer de voie ou même éviter de se faire rentrer dedans le peteux... Je pense qu'il essayais juste d'éviter lui même de défoncer la cenne du gars en avant de lui...

Evidament c'est pas claire claire sur le vidéo, mais à voir comment tout le reste du monde semble avoir réagi autour, je pense que ben du monde ont ampiété sur une autre voie en essayant d'éviter un accident...

Back