Event Coverage: Car Fever 2015

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
The seventeenth edition of Car Fever took place today at Napierville Dragway, located 15 min south of Montreal. Car Fever is one of the longest running outdoor shows in Quebec.

Historically, this show attracts the most crews and clubs compared to any other who compete for the best & biggest crew trophies. There are also numerous other parts to the show such as quarter-mile drag racing, a burnout competition, a limbo competition, drifting and much more.

Check out our photos from the day which will appear in two galleries. We try to photograph as many of the vehicles as possible so go find your ride if you were there!

Full Gallery:

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2015/06/car-fever-2015/

(Yes, I know lens is dirty)

carfever019.jpg

carfever020.jpg

carfever021.jpg

carfever120.jpg

carfever131.jpg

carfever159.jpg

carfever173.jpg

carfever175.jpg

carfever201.jpg

carfever212.jpg

carfever233.jpg

carfever244.jpg

carfever260.jpg

carfever304.jpg

carfever309.jpg

carfever319.jpg

carfever452.jpg

carfever472.jpg

carfever473.jpg

carfever480.jpg

carfever512.jpg

carfever517.jpg

carfever538.jpg

carfever541.jpg

carfever560.jpg

carfever585.jpg

carfever607.jpg

carfever609.jpg

carfever630.jpg

carfever672.jpg

carfever681.jpg

Jeez what happened to the car scene ? Couple of nice cars but that's about it...

Oh yeah and that girl with the purple shirt, hnnnng

Il y avant beaucoup de gars en chest qui se faisait bronzé les tatous. Mais c'était le fun de voir autant de monde au car fever car cette évènement avait perdue un peu d'ampleur ces dernières années et c'est quand même un beau show avec le drag et la dirft.

Im going to have my pics up very soon! I got pics of the drag and drift as well! Just trying to editing my 2k Honda Fest photos first! lol

Back