LF Range Rover SS Reliability?!?

MohammedRex

longstoryshort

tired of having 5cars, i want to keep a track car and buy a 4season 4x4 with balls
- no care about gas price
- no care about "normal" maintenance bills
- no jeep srt8

LF a Range Rover Supercharge since they are dirt cheap, 20-25k ish

how bad is the Reliability on these for real ? pas d'histoire de l'ami du cousin svp

Un des mes cousins, l'oncle de sa blonde a un ami qui connait quelqu\un avec un RR Sport S/C est il a mis 40K en reparation en 2 ans.

Excellent choice good sir, England has always been known to be at the front lines of automotive reliability.

Get this (full srs, swap in a Jdm sti engine, Sti suspension, STi brakes, STI EVERYTHING)

1997-1999_Subaru_Forester_GX_wagon_(2011-10-25).jpg

End result should look like this.

maxresdefault.jpg

When you show up to meets all the fan boyz B like.

longstoryshort

tired of having 5cars, i want to keep a track car and buy a 4season 4x4 with balls
- no care about gas price
- no care about "normal" maintenance bills
- no jeep srt8

LF a Range Rover Supercharge since they are dirt cheap, 20-25k ish

how bad is the Reliability on these for real ? pas d'histoire de l'ami du cousin svp

Excellent choice good sir, England has always been known to be at the front lines of automotive reliability.

Get this (full srs, swap in a Jdm sti engine, Sti suspension, STi brakes, STI EVERYTHING)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...999_Subaru_Forester_GX_wagon_(2011-10-25).jpg

End result should look like this.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/fpizuZm-IWk/maxresdefault.jpg

Je pense pas qu'un petit camion swappé (peut-être boboche) est dans la même catégorie qu'un RR Sport. L'un est luxueux, performant, encore plus luxueux, confortable, et de l'autre, tu as un swap, probablement tape cul, possible autant à problème qu'un RR vu que tout a été swappé...

No.

Get a Ford Flex, give it a tune. you'll get some decent power
Or a Tahoe/Yukon/Surburban/Escalade with the 6.2L. 400HP and call it a day.

So you don't care about gas/maintenance cost but the most appealing to you about the RR is their 20-25k price tag?

Does not compute.

Last edited:
x2 on the X5M... Beast of a truck, sexy as fuck, fast as hell. Youll end up spending the equivalent of the purchase price of the RR on repairs very quickly.

No.

Get a Ford Flex, give it a tune. you'll get some decent power

X2

the Flex is awesome.

Get a Titanium/Limited one with the Ecoboost + tune and the only advantage of the RR will be the badge and off-road capabilities. The Flex will be faster, roomier, has all kinds of gadgets also and will be much newer with less mileage.

X2

the Flex is awesome.

Get a Titanium/Limited one with the Ecoboost + tune and the only advantage of the RR will be the badge and off-road capabilities. The Flex will be faster, roomier, has all kinds of gadgets also and will be much newer with less mileage.

im not really into ford flex but i'll try one at the dealer...
i always had fast cars and now i have to make life choices.... to have faster cars in the future loll

i always had fast cars and now i have to make life choices.... to have faster cars in the future loll

well, in that case what you need is something that will not make you spend an arm and a leg in maintenance and repairs.

Do you want/need such a big car? Do you want a premium brand or a "regular" one will do?

well, in that case what you need is something that will not make you spend an arm and a leg in maintenance and repairs.

Do you want/need such a big car? Do you want a premium brand or a "regular" one will do?

if im spending 25k, I'd rather go premium and buy something that i like .
ive tried the X5m... but not spending 60k
I tried a 2009 escalade once, felt like i was 50 cents selling drugs and it was a tad too big for city driving
the g500's are in my price range but clean/low milleage/ resonably priced are rare AF

Not digging the Q3/Q5, no cayenne, no x3/x5 and i don't like infiniti trucks

how about something more low-key like a V8 XC90? Or a XC60 T6 if you don't need that much space.

Back