LF Range Rover SS Reliability?!?

Loll RR baller league ? im just looking for a daily beater. Why do you peoples need to bust my balls with that BS

25K is 25K. if you can't appreciate the value of money thats not my problem. id rather keep mine in the disnat account

With a RR for a "daily beater" you will probably end up putting that money in the deeznutz account. Not a truck you want to have if you expect something reliable. True story from my cousin's friend.

Honestly, the RR has very nice interior materials, which gives it a special English luxury feeling. It also probably has been assembled by drunk scots, which kinda ruins that feeling IMO.

At this point, if OP is willing to get a luxury SUV, might as well get a ML63 AMG. Drinks less, bit more reliable. Might also be faster, I have no idea.

I've driven a 2010 as a demo for a few months and shit kept failing on it I had to give it back it was soo awefully unreliable, especially the suspension

Honestly, the RR has very nice interior materials, which gives it a special English luxury feeling. It also probably has been assembled by drunk scots, which kinda ruins that feeling IMO.

At this point, if OP is willing to get a luxury SUV, might as well get a ML63 AMG. Drinks less, bit more reliable. Might also be faster, I have no idea.

ML63 w/ res delete is pure sex

I think im going with a Q7 4.2

is that a pos ?

4.2L v8 is as reliable as it gets. no idea about anything elso tho. I know the early A8s with the 4.2 had transmissions that werent strong enough for the engine but I highly doubt they used those trannys in the Q7.

Too bad for you, it's opposite day

tumblr_mkrxi7vQDX1r2g1pso1_400.gif

Does the 4.2 in the Q7 still have those horrible timing chain issues?

pourquoi le Still ?
considerant que le moteur fsi 4.2 (BAR) du Q7 n'est pas le meme que dans les vielle S4 "2004-2008" (BBK) a tu deja entendu parlé de trouble de chaine sur les Q7?

Still as in , does it also have those issues....my mistake on the wording

So if it doesn't, great, it's a good choice!

Back