McLaren 675LT UNLEASHED

McLaren is on point. All their products are top notch and IMO are a more attractive alternative to the traditional Ferrari. Would take this over a 488.

Vraiment nice! Le son ressemble quand meme pas mal a celui de la porsche 918 avec un peu moins de rev on dirais :p

I guess Chris Harris is driving

Harris usually miss the apex, on the video the driver is spot on. Also you see the angle & the exit being spot on early in the grip run.

My guess would be maybe Jenson Button, or any kind of real life professional driver.

Harris usually miss the apex, on the video the driver is spot on. Also you see the angle & the exit being spot on early in the grip run.

My guess would be maybe Jenson Button, or any kind of real life professional driver.

This, driving is on point, no way its Chris Harris

I just noticed this, anyone realize the new McLaren headlights on the P1/6XX are designed to look like their logo? Neat.

mclaren_logo_color.jpg

McLaren_P1-012.jpg

My guess is that it's Chris Goodwin who's driving: Chief Test Driver for McLaren Automotive.

Not that it matters much, but definitely not Chris Harris, on a promo video for a new McLaren.

He's gonna test it somewhere down the road, but won't make the corporate promo shots for a company he doesn't work for in the first place.

Back