Audi A4 with 190hp/295tq 2.0L TDI is coming

Dubweiser

Yup.

It's true.

B9 Audi A4 confirmed with diesel power.

And dat cluster:yikes:

2017-Audi-A4-Euro-spec-107-876x535.jpg

Sweet, I personally prefer the A3 TDI tho, specially when you consider itll be smaller and lighter with the same diesel engine.

Donc ce dash est légal, mais si je met de la musique dans ce char la avec mon cell c'est pas légal? :dunno: ;) A part la a4 et a3 TDI, je me suis fait dépasser par une A7 TDI l'hivers passé, je savais pas que c'était possible!

Donc ce dash est légal, mais si je met de la musique dans ce char la avec mon cell c'est pas légal? :dunno: ;) A part la a4 et a3 TDI, je me suis fait dépasser par une A7 TDI l'hivers passé, je savais pas que c'était possible!

A6/A7/A8 TDI c'est vraiment nice, j'ai essayé une A6 et A7 TDI sur la route et c'était vraiment bien, beau petit son et ca se tire bien

C'est tu juste moi ?. Ou le look des "nouvelles" Audi me laisse complètement indifférent.

L’intérieur est correct, sans plus (merci a leurs nouveau cluster) le reste semble vide, sa n'a pas d’âme.

L’extérieur, le Q7 et la TT que j'ai vue, sa ressemble a un bloc de beurre avec 2-3 coupe dans le devant, c'est carre et pas très harmonieux.

J'ai été propriétaire de 4 Audi et quand j'ai essayer le nouveaux Q3, je trouvais que le Ford C max que j’avais essayer la journée d'avant semblais plus luxueux.

That's quite a few ponies from such a low displacement diesel. A decade ago a similarly sized engine for north american consumption would barely get you north of 100 (1.9 VW TDI)

It's Impressive how far mainsteam diesels have come in such a short period of time in both power output and refinement while hamstrung with strict emission regulations.

I can't believe Audi's marketing department couldn't sway engineering into rounding up the numbers ever so slightly upwards.

Seeing as the germans are usually conservation with their ratings, 200hp/300tq is obviously within reach with nothing but software tweaks. I guess this way they can bump it up a notch for the mid-cycle refresh and advertise increased power with 0 R&D costs.

That's quite a few ponies from such a low displacement diesel. A decade ago a similarly sized engine for north american consumption would barely get you north of 100 (1.9 VW TDI)

It's Impressive how far mainsteam diesels have come in such a short period of time in both power output and refinement while hamstrung with strict emission regulations.

I can't believe Audi's marketing department couldn't sway engineering into rounding up the numbers ever so slightly upwards.

Seeing as the germans are usually conservation with their ratings, 200hp/300tq is obviously within reach with nothing but software tweaks. I guess this way they can bump it up a notch for the mid-cycle refresh and advertise increased power with 0 R&D costs.

Considering the size to power ratio, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't that much more to get out of it. I can't imagine 250/375 out of a 2.0 diesel.

Considering the size to power ratio, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't that much more to get out of it. I can't imagine 250/375 out of a 2.0 diesel.

Mercedes is already doing 200hp/369ft-lb out of a 2.1L turbo diesel...it came out in late 2013 in the GLK. And yes, it's AWD (only)...!

To me, Audi is just "going with the flow"...!

It this mechanic is coming in the A4, it "HAS" to be Quattro.

Mercedes is already doing 200hp/369ft-lb out of a 2.1L turbo diesel...it came out in late 2013 in the GLK. And yes, it's AWD (only)...!

To me, Audi is just "going with the flow"...!

It this mechanic is coming in the A4, it "HAS" to be Quattro.

I had a GLK 250 Diesel and LOVED it!

Back