friendzoned after sleeping together?

u care too much.

the less you care the more you get

No. your missing the whole deal buddy.

Thats the PUA line of thinking. In fact, you can care about her, she will find it sweet, but as an equal adult. You have your own shit to manage, don't show her that your willing to bend everything for her needs.

You can care/ listen to her and show vulnerability, because doing so takes courage and self confidence. Acting like you don't care is just plain stupid and making yourself an asshole.

I think she was expecting alot more from you and you failed to deliver shes 20 and doesnt feel a connection AFTER sex?? If she would have lost her shit she would be all over you. Move on ur done

Thats the PUA line of thinking. In fact, you can care about her, she will find it sweet, but as an equal adult. You have your own shit to manage, don't show her that your willing to bend everything for her needs.

You can care/ listen to her and show vulnerability, because doing so takes courage and self confidence. Acting like you don't care is just plain stupid and making yourself an asshole.

dude, she's 20, she's most probably looking for an A-hole.

dude, she's 20, she's most probably looking for an A-hole.

Which is quite true for a lot of confused youngins.

They usually grow out of it. If they don't they're asking for problems.

There is some truth to waiting a bit before replying to texts, but would you rather purposely not answer a text immediately because you're playing some sort of seduction game, or because you were busy doing something awesome?

A smart chick will pick up on that real fast.

i've completelly ignored her today. she sent me 2 snapchats, havent opened them but probably with some sexy pictures lol.

already feeling better, thanks bros :)

i've completelly ignored her today. she sent me 2 snapchats, havent opened them but probably with some sexy pictures lol.

She is practicing her cocktease moves on you. Stay away, or at least aloof. The best you can expect now is a possible hook up in a few years when she goes through enough genuine assholes.

If your lucky, it will be before she hits the wall...

thanks bros for the all the advice

i'm ignoring her for now so i'll post any new developments

I wont post pics for now lol, if i bang her again I will as a token :p

cdd48c872bc89d844425555681517ae0.jpg

Step to follow for OP:
1- Go to the app store on your phone
2- Download snaphack
3- Open said slut snapchat using the app
4- save them in your phone
5- post them here
6- Wait for like

Tu es pas tombé dans le friendzone.

La fille a juste réalisé que tu n'étais pas faire pour elle. Le fait de préciser qu'elle veut rester ami est juste pour amortir le choc et pas trop te faire sentir comme une marde.

dude tu sonne comme un kid de 18 ans tout exité d'avoir rencontré une fille ..

No wonder qu'elle as call out ...

Where are the pictures, 3 pages and no pics, that's not MR material here.

Wait til Russian_M3 drops in, you will get a beating !

Ahah i almost thought you were being serious for a moment.

you didnt give her the D good enough dude....

best practice now is to fuck all her friends, sisters, cousins and anyone else close to her - by all the practice you'll become a KING in the closing room - from there they will all talk about your D and how you slayed them nicely - she will then chase you and want the D - BUT!!!! YOU MUST NOT GIVE IT TO HER JUST YET!! - make her wait while you're living the alpha life of a king - and when you're bored... fuck her then chuck her like a p.o.s because she tried to do that to you.

end of story.

Back