friendzoned after sleeping together?

its only been a week. Ill play along for now and ignore her just for the fact that she said not to expect anything more, usually girls mean the exact opposite of what they say. If ignoring her doesnt work, ill just cut ties.

She has a craaazy body, one of the tightest ive seen, i really wanna see if i can tap that again

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And there you have it. Slave to your needs... and that is the exact reason why you will never have her.

Only text her after 1 Am...maybe she will want the D

This! Chances are she will be feeling lonely on one of these nights and will want the D. That's when you tear that shit up. The next step is VERY important. Don't answer ANY of her texts or calls for a while. Then this strange thing happens to fuckin psycho bitches when you don't pay attention to them. They miraculously become interested again.
You're welcome.

and then she said i'm like her big brother :dunno:
This made me LOL.

At least she's still actually talking to you. A lot of folks will say that as an excuse to move on and not talk to you again, so IMO, she's legitimately not interested enough (that's fine, can't get them all) in you.
Your best chance to get back in that would be to act like you don't care(not in a douche way) and you can still go out, have fun, show that you'll all about a good time (non sexual and non douchy type of good time). Girls are attracted to that. then she'll probably rethink her decision and be like "you know what, this guy is kind of fun..." it might take a few weeks, might even take months. I've been in that situation many times only for them to come back months later for it, so don't lose sleep waiting for it.

Also, it might be because she wasn't satisfied during the sexual experience with you (maybe you smell weird? not shaved?), if that is the case then there is nothing you can really do to get back into that.

This made me LOL.

At least she's still actually talking to you. A lot of folks will say that as an excuse to move on and not talk to you again, so IMO, she's legitimately not interested enough (that's fine, can't get them all) in you.
Your best chance to get back in that would be to act like you don't care(not in a douche way) and you can still go out, have fun, show that you'll all about a good time (non sexual and non douchy type of good time). Girls are attracted to that. then she'll probably rethink her decision and be like "you know what, this guy is kind of fun..." it might take a few weeks, might even take months. I've been in that situation many times only for them to come back months later for it, so don't lose sleep waiting for it.

Also, it might be because she wasn't satisfied during the sexual experience with you (maybe you smell weird? not shaved?), if that is the case then there is nothing you can really do to get back into that.

oh... my ... god...

this is the worst thing you could do to yourself.

Thinking you can out-friend-zone yourself of this situation. This is the shitiest beta submissive needy desperate behavior possible.

i banged her after our 2nd date and a couple times after... She never mentionned bad sex to me.

I might sound needy and i agree its kinda beta behaviour if you look at it from the outside but im never the one texting her, all is do is reply so she doesnt know that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If she has a hot friend, bang her. Watch what happens....hilarious shit. That being said she's 20, i wouldnt expect anything less.

Prend ca comme un +1 dans la liste de fille que tu as fourré, oui ca fait chier quand elles sont ultra tight, tu te dis sur le moment que tu en pognera jamais d'autre comme ca, mais oui, il en a toujours d'autre...

Ignore her and move on, she knows you're hoping for another meal.

dog.jpg

"I appreciate you wanting to hang out and all that but I'm 27 and I got plenty of friends my age already so thanks but no. Good luck with everything."

Last edited:
Friendzoned... Passe à la prochaine. il n'y a plus rien à voir.

Pourquoi elle passe leur temps à vouloir être amis à la place? C'est quoi le prix de consolation? sorry you lost! here! my friendship!!!

Last edited:
Ouin mais là ca veut dire que tu me voulais juste pour le cul hein maudit salaud bouuuhouuuhouuu QQQQQQQQQQQQ

fuck'n bitches

Exact, et toi aussi. Si le cul avait été meilleur, t'en voudrait encore. Que je sois ton ami ou pas ne changera pas grand chose dans ta vie ni dans la mienne et ça me convient parfaitement alors sans rancune, no ragrets.

Last edited:
Just be glad that you hooked up with her when you had the chance and consider it as another notch on your belt

Back