friendzoned after sleeping together?

Old'SkooL

Question, can you still be friendzoned after sleeping with a girl?

Context
I'm 27, she's 20. Went out with a girl for few weeks, slept with her and last week she ended our relationship saying she didn't feel a connection and doesn't wanna waste my time further. Fine. She then said that we could still be friends but not to expect anything more. Is this a classic case of ''I dont want that, therefore I want that'' (i.e fuckfriend) ?

She kept texting me throughout the last few days just talking about random stuff she's doing, but nothing sexual or flirty, and then she said i'm like her big brother :dunno:

What do the bros think, am I falling in the friendzone? How can I get back in that poontang?

You are not falling.. you presently ARE in the friendzone lol

You gotta be sly and turn everything she says into something sexual. Make sure you ignore her for at least 1-2 days before replying with sexual comeback. That way she's hungering for attention and will tolerate anything sent her way. Tell her you're big for her, but not her brother.. 'na mean?

inside-signs-youre-having-bad-sex-2285.jpg

tell her you already have enough friends, move on.

This.

Tbe sjtuagion you described reallly tells that she did not enjoy sex with you at all. This is a sentence worse than being friendzone. Curiosity allowed some very rare dudes to come out of the friendzone. You don't even have that slimest of hopez.

You'd be better advised to spend your energy elsewhere than trying to mend what is permanently broken.

you wont come back in that poontang...sorry
she stop all sexual talk..its over, no more ''pipi dans le kiki''

According to your text:

You: tought sex was good and you kinds like her more than a sex partner
Her: Sex was not good enough and now she kinda regret it so she's saying it politely by wanting to be friends.

OP... there's so many girls out there. She's 20... and you ask yourself all those questions already. She's got you, she's winning. You even accepted to be friends haha what a joke.

turn around and go on to the next one. Try to get a more mature/older one if you want a relationship.

Sorry to say it, but this seems like you already were in the friend zone, and she gave you a chance to get out by seeing if you were good in bed. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to think you were, so she's gonna keep you in the friend zone.

That said, she's 20, so basically a kid. She doesn't know what she wants yet and you being 27 should be entirely in control in a relationship with someone that young. If she's calling the shots now, just imagine how it would be if you did manage to salvage the situation and started dating her.

Keep her as an acquaintance and chat every once in a while, but don't waste any time trying to get back into those panties.

You're Fuck... move on.

Je sais pas ce que tu as fais, mais tu tes bruler en quelques part, mais le mal est fait, alors oublie la et continue sans elle, car si elle se rend compte que tu as toujours un faible pour elle, elle va en profité et tu va te faire niaiser pendant un bon bout.

C'est l’extrême, mais j'ai eu une amie qui a fait ça avec un de mes amis il y a plus de 15 ans maintenant et elle la niaiser pendant 5-6 ans avant qu'il décide de couper les pont avec elle et nous tous vu qu'on étaient tous des amis.

La belle histoire dans ça c'est que peut être 1 ans après qu'il ai décidé de couper les pont, ça ma permis de la sauter pendant un bon 3 mois :)

Tu dois pas avoir fait une super job au lit, pourtant c'est la règle numéro 1, la première fois que tu sautes une fille tu dois lui donner la ride de sa vie même au péril de ta santé et sécurité.
C'est fini avec elle malheureusement, mais si t'es chanceux, elle doit avoir plein d'amies de filles potables que tu pourrais t'essayer avant qu'elle leur raconte que tu baises mal.
Le réseautage ça peut être vraiment avantageux, tu couches avec une fille et tu lui donnes la pire volée de cul de sa vie, tu peux être certain qu'elle va le raconter à toutes ses amies. Quand c'est fini avec elle, par hasard y en a
toujours une qui arrive dans le portrait, et ainsi de suite.

its only been a week. Ill play along for now and ignore her just for the fact that she said not to expect anything more, usually girls mean the exact opposite of what they say. If ignoring her doesnt work, ill just cut ties.

She has a craaazy body, one of the tightest ive seen, i really wanna see if i can tap that again

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back