Video Honda Civic Type R vs BMW M3 vs Audi RS3: track battle

The M series isn't even hard to track. It's the perfect car to do what he is doing. I bet my left nut and my M I could beat his shit time.

The M series isn't even hard to track. It's the perfect car to do what he is doing. I bet my left nut and my M I could beat his shit time.

Lol the new M3 is a completely different creature compared to the e92 M3...This one actually has torque and is much more likely to kill you if you ask me...

Despite his questionable driving, I don't think the result is really surprising. The Civic is just as fast as or faster than the M3/M4 around the Nurburgring right? As much as it hurts to say that...

Yea no surprise. Basically all cars did pretty much the same time. Kinda hard to say what's what from that small track test.

But that type r is slowly growing on me. I thought it looked like shit before.

Lol the new M3 is a completely different creature compared to the e92 M3...This one actually has torque and is much more likely to kill you if you ask me...

^^This. Underrated 400 lbs/ft at 3,000 RPM in is a LOT different than 300lbs/ft at 4,000. The F8X requires much more finesse.

Since I am adult I would have to pick the Audi. While I am sure the Civic is great to me it looks like the opened up the APC catalog from 2001 and said "This looks great"

Id still take an rs3. Id take an RS over any M series anyday...

Except the 1M those are the embodiment of perfection.

Bogus test.

Small track like that, the results are obvious.... the lighter car will perform better in a time attack.
But hey.. seems like this kind of video gets views. So they make them.

what is this nonsense? this guy cant drive

lol.... Check him out - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Sutcliffe

Bogus test.

Small track like that, the results are obvious.... the lighter car will perform better in a time attack.
But hey.. seems like this kind of video gets views. So they make them.

This^. Frankly, I'd like to see them in a straight line drag over....let's say a mile, or even 1/2. I suspect there'd be differences then. However, the Honda is more likely to win, as MTV said, on this type of track.

Last edited:
Apparament le civic type-r lap le nurburgring en 7:50 comme la m3

C'est pas la M3 2015 par contre.

7:50 2016 Honda Civic Type R Benchmark
7:50 BMW M3 CSL Tied
7:50 2009 Porsche 911 Carerra S Tied
7:52 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 Beat!
7:54 Mercedes CLK DTM AMG Beat!
7:54 Nissan GT-R Beat!
7:54 997 Porsche 911 Turbo Beat!
7:54 (.36) Renault Megane RS 275 Trophy-R Beat!
7:55 Caterham R500 Superlight Beat!
7:55 Ferrari F430 F1 Beat!
7:56 C5 Corvette Z06 Beat!
7:56 996 generation Porsche 911 Turbo Beat!
7:56 Porsche Panamera Turbo Beat!

From the AutoExpress site:

How we set the lap times

Following a series of practice laps, we use a GPS tracking device to record several flying laps, and the best time around Blyton Park's Outer Circuit is recorded. The lap times are kept consistent by using the same driver and spending the same amount of time on track.

Although some of our track battle videos (click on each model below to see the video it stars in) were filmed in wet or damp conditions, our recorded lap times are often set off-camera and are always done on a dry track - that's so we can make sure all the times are as accurate as possible.

Back