News: Police Operation Underway At Exclusive Mondays Meet

Three weeks ago there was 1 cop up on the over pass watching and recording. Of course a small minority of ti counes leave the meet sideways or popping vtec. The next two weeks there was police presence and they had the backfire competition which probably attracted even more. Now we're here.
Just an easy way for them to hand out tickets and inspections. This is the only meet I still attend and now I have to worry about a cop deciding if my car is too low or not

Je reviens du meet justement. Je me suis fait colle moi aussi mais le plus drôle est que les policiers étaient tellement occupés à trouver de quoi d'illégal sur mon char qu'ils m'ont laissé partir avec un 7 de weed sur mon dash

I don't go to these meets. Went to the Park Avenue Volks one in Brossard 3-4 weeks ago and that was enough. Gatherings I go to are BBQ's at private residences, mostly VAG cars and great fun. I live out in Rigaud and stay the hell away from Montreal/Laval 95% of the year

Every time a meet gets big it will attracts morons and then the cops. Always the same story.

It's not new and I am not agaisnt it. If you knew the shit loads of morons that would stop on the highway that would be crazy.

Also everytime I go on the bridge to see the fireworks some stupid fucks always try to stop... even if cops are everywhere ...
I was shocked to see it...and yes...there were cars stopped (with lights off) even with all the cops...

I don't go to these meets. Went to the Park Avenue Volks one in Brossard 3-4 weeks ago and that was enough. Gatherings I go to are BBQ's at private residences, mostly VAG cars and great fun. I live out in Rigaud and stay the hell away from Montreal/Laval 95% of the year

I rather get a 162$ ticket once a while lol

Three weeks ago there was 1 cop up on the over pass watching and recording. Of course a small minority of ti counes leave the meet sideways or popping vtec. The next two weeks there was police presence and they had the backfire competition which probably attracted even more. Now we're here.

^^ This

Every time a meet gets big it will attracts morons and then the cops. Always the same story.

^^ And This

C'est illégale de dropper son auto avec des Springs? Moi qui pensait le faire éventuellement pour simplement diminuer le wheel gap, je vais y penser un peu plus, pas le goût d'avoir de ticket..

C'est illégale de dropper son auto avec des Springs? Moi qui pensait le faire éventuellement pour simplement diminuer le wheel gap, je vais y penser un peu plus, pas le goût d'avoir de ticket..

Someone please answer this... Thinking about lowering my car in the immediate future.

Who talked about springs?!?

I drive on coilovers since 5+ years and never got any problem just try not to hangout with ticounes and you won't have any problem...

I was stopped for my exhaust being too loud (it's not, it's low and it rumbles) anyway 220$ fine however I did ask him a few questions about lowering, apparently, lowering is okay, what sets them off are the wrong/extreme offsets, for example tires sticking out of wheel wells or being ultra flush, if you do not rub and your offset is ok with a small-ish camber, you are fine.

He told me that if you look like you have an air-ride but you do not, you are getting pulled over.

You can legally lower your car a reasonable amount as long as tires don't rub.

6bspt.jpg

Je viens de me faire pogner...

Le policier qui se trouvait sur la voie de service a filtré mon char et m'a envoyé avec un dizaine de ti-counes avec lesquels j'avais clairement rien à voir, en roulant à 5 kmh pour me parker en arrière des autres ta un bel esti de zelé policier avec un mohawk qui m'a lâché un beau crie de cosanguin sans aucun classes pour me dire que j'allais trop loin, mais j'ai été chanceux c'est bel ce bel innocent qui a checké mon char.

J'ai pogné l'agent "boudreaux", j'ai été coopératif sans arrogance et j'ai feelé doux tout le long à voir comment ils étaient asoifés et il avait vraiment l'air de se sentir mal que l'autre policier m'aille filtré, alors ils m'a laissé partir avec un ticket de 162$ pour mes vitres teintées en prenant quand même soins de m'avertir que mes pneus qui sortent des ailes (je suis pas mal flush pour vrai), ma drop (je peux rentrer un bébé entre mes ailes) et mon exhaust stock étaient illégals et que normallement c'était le towing automatique.

C'est de l'esti de marde mais bon, gotta pay to play I guess, et je suis crissement content de pas avoir eu de 24h, jvais payer le 162$ et garder mes vitres tel quel.

Le PIRE dans tout ca c'est le policier qui se sentait crissement mal et qui me dit "Tsé ta vraiment un beau char je suis désolé mais quand tu vas à des rassemblements comme ca tu payes pour les ticounes c'est poche mais c'est ca"...

Sauf que j'allais aucunement au JDM Monday criss je revenais de magasiner avec ma blonde...

wtf you got a ticket for a stock exahust? and he admitted to it? this is pure BS

Actually I was going to open a thread. Completely off topic.
Saturday I was coming on the 132E . So the fireworks were on at LA RONDE.
I thought I was dreaming. Cops cars every 500 meters. INSANE the amount of cars, just for the people that would stop to watch the fireworks? All LOngeuil police and SQ must have been there. And on the Ouest direction a few cars as well. At least 40 cars, at least.
So I was wondering...how long would it take them to answer an important 911 call...

Yea whenever theres fireworks 75% of the police force goes to watch the show basically. I live in front of a police station (full on srs) and whenever theres fireworks its completely empty.

Back