• I don't care/Indifferent

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • It bothers me

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

JoeyV

Real simple. How do you feel when you're up in the evening/night and your GF just decides to go to sleep on the couch next to you, before YOU are ready to go to bed, instead of going to sleep in the bedroom?

Stupid thread? Yes absolutely, but after having this discussion with my GF, I wanted to know how others felt about it.

For me personally, it pisses me off terribly. I can't stand when she sleeps around me other than when we're in bed. (this includes couch, car, etc.)

Edit - She isn't actually tired. Sleeping is a "hobby" for her. Basically, if she's bored and there's nothing else to do, she just sleeps. On a day off, she can do this/nap 3-4 times a day.

Last edited:
en plus elle ronfle/fait des bruits .... 2-3 petites claques et un : '' Hey va te coucher dans le lit '' font l'affaire

Inverse la situation, tu est épuisé d'une grosse journée de boulot et tu t'endort a coté d'elle,
devrait elle etre faché apres toi ?
Nop.

Oui vous etes un couple, mais vous etes 2 entités différente qui on droit a leur petit moment.

if she just passes out randomly from time to time, i don't see a problem!
but if its systematic, she might be a bit clingy

If she's tired she's tired? I pass out on the couch i don't think my girlfriend would get mad. Overthinking the situation a bit?

I probably should have added that she isn't actually tired. Sleeping is a "hobby" for her. Basically, if she's bored and there's nothing else to do, she just sleeps.

I love how you acknowledge this threads futility lol. With that said. Depends... I lose my shit when we're watching a movie and she falls as sleep. That drives me obsoletely insane. But if your just chillin and she passes out on your shoulder. Its K.

She feels safe and comfortable probably, who likes to fall a sleep alone when you have someone with you. I still don't see it as a problem. Clingy they've probably been together for a long time.

She feels safe and comfortable probably, who likes to fall a sleep alone when you have someone with you. I still don't see it as a problem. Clingy they've probably been together for a long time.

6 years, so yeah we're pretty "clinged" together. lol

I don't see it as an issue. She feels safe, obviously, and frankly, if she's falling asleep in the same room as you, rather than go to the bedroom, maybe you should feel a little honoured...she wants to stay near you.

It may be her 'hobby' as you put it, but TBH, most people don't sleep if their body/brain isn't tired, no matter what. So she's probably tired, even if she say's she's not.

And how about looking at in from the flip side? If she's falling asleep, maybe YOU should go to bed so she CAN sleep in the bedroom...... (there are 2 sides to every story :) )

You guys dont understand, he gets ZERO alone time, even if she's asleep, it still means she's around. My wife and I are crystal clear about our spaces, and we respect eachothers space and alone time.

It might be cute now, but believe me, it gets old, i had an ex that was clingy like that, some guys might love it, not me, i need my space woman.

I love how you acknowledge this threads futility lol. With that said. Depends... I lose my shit when we're watching a movie and she falls as sleep. That drives me obsoletely insane. But if your just chillin and she passes out on your shoulder. Its K.

x2. My wife knows that if she's tired and will possibly fall asleep, she just goes to bed and i'll watch the movie alone, or if its a movie she really wants to see, we'll do something else and watch it some other time.... I'm complicated like that, i know i must sound like a brat, but it is what it is, and i married her cause she puts up with my shit, as much as i put up with hers :p, its perfect lol.

It drives me absolutely nuts now. When we were younger it was cute, 20 years
Later it's Sweetie, wake up, go to bed you're taking up the couch. I don't want to game or watch a movie with someone sleeping next to me

I absolutely hate it. If you are going to sleep, at least give me the freedom do to any shit I please while you lazy-off somewhere else.

And yes too many women are just falling asleep the minute they feel comfortable in the living room. Fuck that. Can't even watch a movie without her falling asleep. She imposes a movie or I propose to her an epic movie she didn't watched yet, fall asleep in my face... Pisses me off to the point I check on her every 5 minutes and (gently) kicking her somewhere to wake her up. I absolutely hate watching a movie for HER that I SAW and ending as I watch it again and alone.

Jesus fucking christ is it too much to ask to suck my dick the whole movie? That'll keep her awake!

tl:dr : I hate it

Je m'en fou
Elle s'occupe des enfants pendant le jour (congé de maternité), se lève souvent la nuit pour les enfants, moi je dort (pas parce que je veut pas, je les entend pas, quand je dort, je dort lol)
Quand elle s'endort sur le sofa, j'ai rien a dire, et je m'en fou. De toute facon, je suis rarement assis sur le sofa mais si sa arrive, je m'empeche pas d'écouter ce que je veut, ou de jouer parce qu'elle dort a coté de moi, au pire elle va se réveiller et aller dans le lit.
Vivre et laisser vivre !!

I absolutely hate it. If you are going to sleep, at least give me the freedom do to any shit I please while you lazy-off somewhere else.

And yes too many women are just falling asleep the minute they feel comfortable in the living room. Fuck that. Can't even watch a movie without her falling asleep. She imposes a movie or I propose to her an epic movie she didn't watched yet, fall asleep in my face... Pisses me off to the point I check on her every 5 minutes and (gently) kicking her somewhere to wake her up. I absolutely hate watching a movie for HER that I SAW and ending as I watch it again and alone.

Jesus fucking christ is it too much to ask to suck my dick the whole movie? That'll keep her awake!

tl:dr : I hate it

You just expressed my thoughts on this matter beautifully. I was trying to be polite but you hit the nail right on the head.

This is how I feel when she falls asleep during a movie she wanted to watch and not me.

9545e0e669fe1a530a19e4c1a3e10965.jpeg

What I actually look like. (the face obviously)

pissed-me-off-you-have.jpg

Guys you sound like 18 year olds....

Train your bitches esti !!!!!!!!!!!

She falls asleep ? Pull her pants down and fuck her brains out.. Then either sleep together or make her give a massage while YOU take a nap.

Make a waitress out of any Barbie ... TRAIN THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back