Ferrari 488 Spider

g-ng

That didn't take long. I hope to see a 650s vs 488 soon.

Also, Ford called, they don't want your shares this time, they just want their blue back.

ferrari-488-spider-03-1.jpg

Beauty!!! This + La Cote d'Azur and mountain passes *tu*

Ferrari over McLaren any day of the week.

^^^Chances are that you would be one of the first to get it...so is not like you would see tons meanwhile and get bored.

Nice bugga.

Not in a million frikking years.

I disagree. One of the main reasons is that I can't stand Ferrari's dictator mentality.

The other reason is that I absolutely adore McLaren cars since the F1.

Still, I can admit that the 488, especially in that color, is gorgeous.

EDIT: sorry Pat I'm super tired and I understood your post backwards.

So I agree with you.

we all agree o nthe color

but you don't buy a car for one color choice IMO.

seems everytime there is a really nice color it's a variation of blue, like the frost M3 blue that is gorgeous or the E46 blue

Owning either is not in my plans but you never know what opportunities life brings you in time. However, having the choice it is Ferrari. Having grown up admiring Ferrari, there is no substitute. The 458 Speciale outclassed the 650S, I can only imagine what the 488 can do. And as one auto journalist put it:

McLaren will work for decades to develop a brand that means half as much to people as Ferrari’s, and reputations built on cars as epic as 430 Scuderia, 599 GTO and 360 Challenge Stradale in recent years alone merit that initial priority.

Last edited:
I love them both, but would much rather own a Mclaren than a Ferrari.

Ferrari/BMW/Honda ...same type of people ...not my people...

I know that some of you will get it. It is what it is..

il n'a jamais dis que c'etais les memes acheteur ... simplement que c'etais le meme genre de tawin. les 3 shares le meme comportement c'est tout.

On a tous des préjugés c'est normal, moi c'est les conducteurs de Subaru et de Audi que je n'aime pas.

You're not comparing the right cars in the lineup.

458 = 650s

Speciale = 675lt

Have a nice day.

Bof...the 650 LT sill hasn't been pegged to the 458 Speciale and the latter is EOL. We will need to wait the 488 Speciale vs. the competition to make the final call.

And another 2 things, price wise the Speciale is a bargain vs the 650 LT plus you have the Ferrari history and Italian love affair. I do Italian any day over the frigid Brits...

Back