Google wants to help you avoid long lines..

Scooter

Premium
Do you ever find yourself trying to avoid long lines or wondering when is the best time to go grocery shopping, pick up coffee or hit the gym (hint: avoid Monday after work)? You’re in luck!
Now, you can avoid the wait and see the busiest times of the week...

https://plus.google.com/+google/posts/QY1c97V25Tz

GOOGLE WANTS TO HELP YOU AVOID LONG LINES

Google has been long criticized for its use of user data, especially how it tracks and uses location information. In 2009, Google wrote a blog post called “The bright side of sitting in traffic,” which explains how Android phones are able to calculate road congestion based on anonymized information sent from those idling on the freeway.

Google Now c'est vraiment fou.

ca te réveille en avance pour tes meetings si y'a trop de trafic, ca beep dans l'auto pour te faire changer de route si y'a de la congestion, etc. Vraiment bien fait.

Ça semble une extension de ça.

tant que les données sont "anonymes" pourquoi pas!

honestly i don't get why people are bitching!! anonymous or not who gives a shit....99.9% of the morons on this earth post their lives on social media.....

ca serait cool si ca fonctionnerait pour les Urgences , sitting 15 hours now ... 1 heure plus tard .. sitting 22 hours now

Google Now c'est vraiment fou.

ca te réveille en avance pour tes meetings si y'a trop de trafic, ca beep dans l'auto pour te faire changer de route si y'a de la congestion, etc. Vraiment bien fait.

Ça semble une extension de ça.

tant que les données sont "anonymes" pourquoi pas!

asteur j'habite a 5min de la job mais avant cétais pratique . Il savais que je quitais la job a 5h . Sur mon écran d'ordi sa popais le traffic et me disais de passé par la si cétais moin pire

Is this an app? Built into a version of Android OS? I tried doing as it says on using the Google app on my IOS and did not see anything like the info shown.

For example, just search for "Blue Bottle Williamsburg", tap on the title and see how busy it gets throughout the day. Enjoy your extra time!
coffee2.gif

Back