Official Euro Photo Dump + More!!

Found this on EuroLife's facebook page

13962741_1099460546804517_3035546909490672981_n.jpg

Dude feel old school. Until I saw the pic of the dude smoking inside the restaurant.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Cars are 90% clean tho. It seems with time the Cars got lower.

Wow ! How the scene has changed

Is dubaholics still active ?

I heard (last year) someone was planing a revival... but didn't .

I wasn't part of the club's "creators," I just signed on to help out with the website back in '04 and did some organizing.

We organized a lot of stuff, it was fun, the regulars would always be there plus some other peeps we see less often would show up from time to time.

Dude feel old school. Until I saw the pic of the dude smoking inside the restaurant.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/10/tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Cars are 90% clean tho. It seems with time the Cars got lower.

Cars def got lower (and crazier), that was before bags... and I don't think there were many cheaper alternatives for parts as there are today.

ME:
2004, 2l 8v. I thought those wheels looked good in 2004 :S

plus i bought an '81 rabbit at some point which i sold very soon after, (to focus on the jetta. Mistake)

1.8T 6-speed with GIAC chip

2006, 1.8T 6-speed, Garrett GT2871R, Unitronic custom tune.

2007-2012

First year event put on by Montreal Racing, great event some awesome car and people:

Mini convoy to the event

Talk about your sleeper, B5 S4 - 480 WHP on 94 Octane twin Teall turbos runs 11 seconds in the 1/4 mile with Hoosier tires. Ex Cummings mechanic those guys sure love their engine LOL.

Two of our convoy car, R32 and Jetta TDI

She's just as pretty as her owner, part of the mini convoy

Nicely modded bagged Golf another convoy car

Father and son Scirocco, the white Scirocco is a California Callaway car, owner of Tech-53 Inc check them out
http://www.tech-53.com

Beautiful S90

EuroLife car club track car:

Back