Benjamin Sloss - Google Exec - buys wife one mighty Ferrari

allroad

Benjamin Sloss bought a FXX K for his wife as a birthday gift. He owns a 599XX, I like his statement:

“Honest answer? I'm typically 2-3 secs/lap faster than her on track day, and giving her a car which is 3 secs/lap faster than mine (at Fiorano, anyway) puts us on even footing. She's improving faster than I am however, so soon I'll have a runaway bride to chase on-track. And that's a great way to spend the day together,” the Google VP said.

However, the car remains in the Ferrari Reparto Corse...

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/g...r-his-wife-races-her-in-his-599xx-99281.html#

ferrari-fxx-k-1.jpg

ferrari-fxx-k-7.jpg

ferrari-fxx-k-4.jpg

http://blog.dupontregistry.com/ferrari/google-exec-benjamin-sloss-wife-race-ferrari-fxx-k-599xx/

He should bring it states side. The myth of not being able to take it away from Fiorano is exactly that, a myth

He should bring it states side. The myth of not being able to take it away from Fiorano is exactly that, a myth

Latest special edition cars, they keep. You have to schedule when and where you want to drive it, they will transport it. Older models they let go. I guess its to keep latest tech secrets, a secret.

That looks like a couple that like to have fun. I take my girl off roading once and she gets motion sickness almost barfing in my car. :D

Si lui dis bye bye, ca va lui couter 1 million / sandwich .
Donc meme si sont pas bons ...au moins sont gratuits.

nice bugga

Latest special edition cars, they keep. You have to schedule when and where you want to drive it, they will transport it. Older models they let go. I guess its to keep latest tech secrets, a secret.

There was an AMA on Reddit a few weeks ago with a Corse Clienti client, he owns vintage/Recent F1 cars and an FXX K. He said Ferrari allows you to take it home but if they need said car for a PR event or such they will rent it off you. Another myth was that Ferrari "owned" the cars, rather they prefer to find a buyer in the program but you can do as you wish. Actually they pay for the cost of most track days etc if you are driving, it's a pretty sweet package if you have the money. He mentioned that most prefer to keep the cars at Fiorano because they continue to develop the car at no real additional cost to you and you don't have to pay massive import duties to bring it into the country.

This is the same guy who was called out on forum once for claiming he had a 458, but had no proof. I can't remember the story correctly, but they said that if he posted pictures of his car with a sandwich on it, then they'll believe him.

He posted the pictures later that day.

inb4 Alex666 qui se demande s'il ne devrait pas devenir gay et voler le gars à sa femme ;)

Love you Alex! ;)

This is the same guy who was called out on forum once for claiming he had a 458, but had no proof. I can't remember the story correctly, but they said that if he posted pictures of his car with a sandwich on it, then they'll believe him.

He posted the pictures later that day.

Bread from each country the cars were made in. He was actually on that fourm long before he made any real large Google Money.

Back