sleig : feminist lost their mind in rimouski

That was one of the worst rap tracks I've ever heard.

Bland as fuck 10 year old beat, autotuned RAPPING, half assed pronunciation.

There are plenty of listenable Quebecer troll rappers but this was fucking sad to watch.

Rimouski whales should save their hard earned calories arguing about something else than this clown.

I have a feeling we wouldn't have to deal with so much crap these days if western society didn't completely abandon religion. Application forms with Male/Female/NonBinary smh what kind of world do we live in.

yeah... because religion is not the kinpimp and mother of the indexation of litterature and art... right?

yeah... because religion is not the kinpimp and mother of the indexation of litterature and art... right?

We'll never know if it it could have been worse if the west stayed religious but one thing we know for sure, now we have miley cyrus and nicki minaj and transexual people are perfectly normal.

We'll never know if it it could have been worse if the west stayed religious but one thing we know for sure, now we have miley cyrus and nicki minaj and transexual people are perfectly normal.

That was flamboyantly funny/stupid...

On aurait vraiment du rester au crochet de l'eglise catholique. Ca a pas fait de mal a personne ca au moins.

Hahaha, sluts are at it again.

Last time some girl told me that I was a mysoginistic asshole and was about to slap me since I saw dead drunk saying shit

I screamed " DON'T RAPE ME YOU MYSANDRIST CUNT IIIIIIIIIIIIIH " like a little girl

She switched tables

lel

Hahaha, sluts are at it again.

Last time some girl told me that I was a mysoginistic asshole and was about to slap me since I saw dead drunk saying shit

I screamed " DON'T RAPE ME YOU MYSANDRIST CUNT IIIIIIIIIIIIIH " like a little girl

She switched tables

lel

sa ressemble a la pluspart de mes sortit au bar

Back