2015 GTI Lease take over Amazing deal (Employee Price)

Quote: I am also asking $1000 cash as an incentive
Usually you don't ask for money... You give money to get rid of the car !

SpecR1 I work in a dealer. This is normal to ask. The car is $464 per month instead of $550. It's still a deal for some to pay the $1000 to benefit from employee pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpecR1 I work in a dealer. This is normal to ask. The car is $464 per month instead of $550. It's still a deal for some to pay the $1000 to benefit from employee pricing.

You are really saying that it's ok to make 1000$ on someone's back to get rid of your 'problem' because you got the employee pricing on a GTI that did not cost him a single penny?!? Deal or not the decision to charge 1000$ questionnable...

You are really saying that it's ok to make 1000$ on someone's back to get rid of your 'problem' because you got the employee pricing on a GTI that did not cost him a single penny?!? Deal or not the decision to charge 1000$ questionnable...

If you are not interested in buying the car then comment somewhere else please. And there is a $750 + tax lease transfer that will be paid by the seller if someone is interested. If the lease was at regular price then the seller would most likely dish out the lease transfer fee from his pocket. But in this case because the car is cheap its normal to ask for cash. I see it all the time.

Please only comment if you are a serious buyer.

Others can mind their own business.

Thank you!

Well asking 1000$ is like giving away 1 year off the deal

550-464 = 86

1000/86=11.64

How much time still on the lease? (btw your kijiji not working anymore)

If its 2 year ... well yeah you save 1k which is not a big deal to be fair ... 2 year or more still on ok 2-3k look ok for a saving

Well asking 1000$ is like giving away 1 year off the deal

550-464 = 86

1000/86=11.64

How much time still on the lease? (btw your kijiji not working anymore)

If its 2 year ... well yeah you save 1k which is not a big deal to be fair ... 2 year or more still on ok 2-3k look ok for a saving

There is still about 3 years left on the lease. I will check out the add to see what's up but she is still available.

Feel free to call or text me!

514-967-2971

Actually I think it's $450 + taxes for a VW; $750 + taxes is for an Audi

Do you know if your friend is looking into getting a different car (like an Audi A3 2015)?

Hey, i work at Volkswagen so i checked the price and its also $750. My friends is looking to downsize in price. Will be getting a cheap Jetta. But thanks for the offer.

If you are not interested in buying the car then comment somewhere else please. And there is a $750 + tax lease transfer that will be paid by the seller if someone is interested. If the lease was at regular price then the seller would most likely dish out the lease transfer fee from his pocket. But in this case because the car is cheap its normal to ask for cash. I see it all the time.

Please only comment if you are a serious buyer.

Others can mind their own business.

Thank you!

Then do not advertise 'amazing deal'.

You pay the 750$ which is only natural, and ask for 1000$.

If it was a 'regular' price, like often found on lease buster, seller would pay the 750$ AND give an incentive, which will result in probably an even more 'amazing deal'.

Hey, i work at Volkswagen so i checked the price and its also $750. My friends is looking to downsize in price. Will be getting a cheap Jetta. But thanks for the offer.

Hey I'm sorry to say but the dealer fees are charged in there... Since you work for the dealer you for sure wont have to pay all thoses fee's! There is 2 type of transfer: a partial (cheaper) and a full (more expensive). There is a minimal fee from VW but dealer can charge his own fee on top. At 750$ per lease transfer, I bet you guy's aren't dooing many!

Hey I'm sorry to say but the dealer fees are charged in there... Since you work for the dealer you for sure wont have to pay all thoses fee's! There is 2 type of transfer: a partial (cheaper) and a full (more expensive). There is a minimal fee from VW but dealer can charge his own fee on top. At 750$ per lease transfer, I bet you guy's aren't dooing many!

I'm just helping my friend get rid of his lease. Waste of time to post on this site as usual.

Back