What should the WORLD do about the escalating refugee/migrant situation?

What should the WORLD do about the escalating refugee/migrant situation?

• Nothing; continue with the current policies.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • All rich western countries should take in the refugees and give them generous social aid.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Stop them by force and let Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan deal with it

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • All countries should aid(GDP based) to build refugee camps in the countries neighboring war zones

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • All countries should take in refugees, Arab/Muslim states taking in the majority

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • None of this nonsense, these places should be nuked.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • We should bring them all to Quebec.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
OP fail y'a pas de poll.

T'es mets toute dns des trains direction l'Allemagne. Y savent comment dealer avec ça les allemand.

fuckin 100 character poll options limit, had to keep editing it. Vbulettin shouldn't be posting the thread as long as the Poll is not completed.

What I don't understand is... they kept saying Saddam killed thousands of kids during the war between Iran and Iraq.... poison gas on his own people... bla bla bla dictatorship that needs to be removed....

Ya he should have been removed in the 80s when he was doing all that....

20-25 years later... Bush wakes up and takes him out .... and today we sit here with the domino effect of having removed Saddam ....

don't get me wrong, I'm no Saddam fan at all, but he did have the shit under control in Iraq....and I do believe that wrong move made ISIS come to life slowly

that being said now we're sitting back... watching ISIS do what Saddam did in the 80s.... and not doing anything about it again.... (although to be fair its much harder to fight ISIS than it would have been to take out Saddam back then)

BTW I voted for all countries to take some in but for the bulk to be sent to Arab countries

- Any religious practices in private only. Meaning dont bring that shit to public. Work ethics&common sense > religious belief if they conflict.
- 2 children max once they settle until next generation.

Roughly this. I think it would be a good start.

And it should be taken very seriously. If not respected then huge fine or deportation in worst case.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is... they kept saying Saddam killed thousands of kids during the war between Iran and Iraq.... poison gas on his own people... bla bla bla dictatorship that needs to be removed....

Ya he should have been removed in the 80s when he was doing all that....

20-25 years later... Bush wakes up and takes him out .... and today we sit here with the domino effect of having removed Saddam ....

don't get me wrong, I'm no Saddam fan at all, but he did have the shit under control in Iraq....

that being said now we're sitting back... watching ISIS do what Saddam did in the 80s.... and not doing anything about it again.... (although to be fair its much harder to figh ISIS than it would have been to take out Saddam back then)

BTW I voted for all countries to take some in but for the bulk to be sent to Arab countries

ISIS is different from Saddam in many ways. If you remove ISIS ideally the national governments could control their own affairs, although we've seen in Iraq that sectarian politics and ethnic differences can't be managed by the locals. In an ideal world the UN could appoint a Governor to watch over the country but the locals wouldn't accept that.

My solution is extreme, but some countries need to disappear and people need to be moved. Iraq would need decades of stability to build a semblance of government. Split Iraq into 3, separate the Shia, Sunni's and Kurds. The Shia land goes to Iran, the Sunni land goes to Jordan and the Kurds get their own land. There will be gross inequities in the division of land (Iran would get the oil fields in the south of Iraq) but that's the price to pay for peace.

The only major problem is that Turkey would never accept this and would pretty much go to war immediately with Kurdistan.

Don't get me started on what kind of shit storm we'll have to deal with when sea level rises and pacific nations start disappearing. The maldives are slowly disappearing already, wait till you have to start relocating people from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Nobody is going to do anything it's going to be moorish spain all over again except most of europe will buckle under their weight except for Russia.

On n'a pas de jobs ni d'argent pour eux.

Vaut mieux éradiquer la violence pis al-assad dans leur coin.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 nuke a day keep the muslim away

middle-east-problem-solved.jpg

Pourquoi leur problemes deviennent nos problemes a chaque crisse de fois? Esti de peuple en manque d'autonomie. On devrait leur shipper des couches pis des résidences soleil.

Aller aider Assad et la Syrie à faire le ménage uns fois pour tout.

Mais ça arrivera jamais car les américains sont bien trop contemps que la Syrie soient presque rayé de la carte !

Comme 2e option, laisser les russes aller aider la Syrie ..

mais ça arrivera jamais pour la même raison !

Back