The 2015-2016 NFL Thread

bovi.prelude

Legacy Member
As nobody created one already

My Team since ever: Pittsburg

Lost to the NE Pats last night. Was still a fun game.

What are your predictions for this season.

First Sunday :

Seattle vs Saint-Louis
Indianapolis vs Buffalo
GreenBay vs Chicago
Kansas City vs Houston
Carolina vs Jacksonville
Cleveland vs New York Jets
New-Orléans vs Arizona
Miami vs Washington
Tennessee vs Tampa Bay
New York Giants vs Dallas
Philadelphia vs Atlanta
MInnessota vs San Francisco
Detroit vs San Diego
Baltimore vs Denver
Cincinnati vs Oakland

Niners fan for life....

if Pitts kicker would have showed up to the game and not miss so many FG, would have been a different game btw

Aldon Smith just signed with the Raiders and also got files charged with DUI by the DA ..... lol

STRAIGHT OUTTA LUCK RAIDERS

I would like to see the Packers win Super Bowl L, Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL (in my opinion). However, with Jordy Nelson out we will need to see how this impacts the Packer offense.

Couldn't care for Brady and the Pats, I cringe every time I see the interception at the goal line in Super Bowl XLIX. Why didn't Wilson give the ball to Lynch???

How about the $84M Eli Manning 4-year deal with $65M in guarantees. Does Eli really deserve that amount??? I don't consider him a top 5 QB.

^^^This

Ca fait des mois que je dis que j'ai hate découter le football un dimanche apres pluvieux devant mon écran de 115 pouces..... Mon reve se réalise a l'instant.

Glad to see the Packers win. For a second there I thought I was going to witness the debacle of last year's NFC Championship game...

Watched the Colts vs Bills, Denver vs Baltimore and Dallas/Giants game yesterday. Was a good sunday, my girl even did some food while i was watching :)

Anyone know if Haynes is starting today?

I have him in my pool on the bench. I have a feeling he will play behind Hyde but eventually take the #1 spot.

Goal line situations I'd say he's the go to guy for sure... his size/speed and rugby reflexes/thinking will make him brutal on goal line situations

If he does good this week, I'm taking him off the bench and throwing a hail mary on my pool... lol

Back