GodfatherInk

Année:2003
Marque:Volkswagen
Modèle: Golf
Couleur:Noir
Kilometres:244,000
Auto/Manuel:Manuel 5 Vitesses
Raison de la vente: New Golf MK6

GLS Model = Heated Seats & Mirrors. All electric windows,locks & sunroof. Everything works!

Car drives very well. Lady driven & lots of highway. Still being used everyday. New Discs & ceramic pads!

Small exhaust leak ($50 fix)
No A/C
ABS Sensor to replace ($50 fix)

Prix: $1,750 NEGO!!! (Originally asking $2950 - Price modified)

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...ne/1095613315?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Call for more info - 514-865-3168

Last edited:
The pics I posted above are from September 2015

I hate when people post ads with pics from 5 years ago then you see the car in person and it's not at all the same.

This is a very clean liitle MK4 guys!! Help me find it a good home!!!

Perfect for winter beater, daily driver or perfect project shell to drop a VR6 or 1.8T

$2,100 GO!!! It's amongst the cheapest GLS on the market and it's probably the cleanest one out there...

New OEM discs & ceramic pads. (less than 500 kms ago)

I am also including a set of winter tires (good for one more winter) to sweeten the deal!!!

$2,100 Negociable! SHOOT YOUR OFFERS!!

Sean

TTT - $1,900 - MUST GO!!!

This is a very clean & reliable winter beater guys. Turn the key and go!

INLCUDED: FULL TANK OF 91 OCTANE

GUYS!!

This is my fiance's old car. We just bought her a brand new (black on black) Golf MK6 Sportline because she LOVED her little Golf so much. I tried to get her to upgrade for a BMW or something more luxurious but she absolutely wanted a new Golf. What does that tell you?

This Mk4 is very clean for it's age/millage. It's definitely a solid well maintained little car that I would have ZERO problem taking to Toronto tomorrow or any road long distance trip for that matter.

I know it's not a 1.8T or VR6 which basically means less headaches, less insurance, less tickets, less power but more reliable, less chance of theft, more fuel economy and all around great daily driver.

I even changed the brakes recently with new OEM discs and ceramic pads for the new owner as the old ones were shaking a bit & I'm including a set of winter tires to get you through this winter!!!

My guess is the first person who comes to try it will leave with it.

Just as a reminder, this is an ALL Original & Fully Loaded GLS Model:

-5 Speed Manual
-Heated Seats & Mirrors
-Power Windows
-Power Locks
-Nicer than Stock GL Mags
-Sunroof/Mooroof
-Fold Down Rear Bench with Trunk Cover
-SUPER Clean Interior - NON SMOKER
-Great OEM Sound System with CD Player
-NEVER BEATEN!!! My girl shifts at or below 3,000rpm and doesnt do more than 120 on the highway.

MR WEEKEND SPECIAL: $1,500 FIRM OR $1,350 WITH NO THULE RACK

Great price for a beater or even daily driver because it looks very clean! It should go fast at this price.

GLWS

Yeah. I would have bought it last week if you had just returned my phone calls. :p

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yeah. I would have bought it last week if you had just returned my phone calls. :p

Sorry dude, I was in Miami all of last week. The guy who bought it called me Friday night when I got back and came to see it right away. We brought it to his garage on Saturday and he left with the car on Sunday.

No worries. Good job, :p I needed a car to pickup quick quick. I'm paying over a grand a month to rent this yaris while looking at cars to buy. Thought I should just pickup a beater till I find a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back