Iphone 4 screen repair

Kaimera

Legacy Member
As I refuse to let go of my Iphone 4 until it explodes or some Gypsy steals it, I need a place to swap the from LCD screen, I dropped it and i cant c shit, big spiderweb crack.

Any reputable shop or buddy you guys use?

Regards

I have no problem with that, where can I source a good quality LCD assembly? It is my understanding that the clear glass touchscreen and LCD are fused with some super optical permanent glue and it is not wise nor doable to separate the 2 hence the need for LCD+Clear glass package.

Rgds

I have no problem with that, where can I source a good quality LCD assembly? It is my understanding that the clear glass touchscreen and LCD are fused with some super optical permanent glue and it is not wise nor doable to separate the 2 hence the need for LCD+Clear glass package.

Rgds

Actually, for 20$ you can buy a display assembly on eBay... No need to worry about the whole fusion thing.

Just buy from a local supplier on eBay, they tend to be in brossard. And well you'll need to disassemble the iphone, which is pretty straight forward

www.irepairmtl.com , dtown on st-cathes.
They repaired my iphone 5s screen there, used very good quality replacement screen done in 45mins.

iphone 4 I think was 65$ with 90 warranty.

If you open up an iPhone be careful with the battery. They ignite on touch...

11002647_10153709991434546_6429941898911329505_n.jpg

That's a picture of a battery from an iPhone (5) I had to replace at work (wasn't keeping its charge anymore) and after I removed it I placed it on a shelf behind my desk and turned back towards the iPhone (on my desk) to put the new battery in and heard "psssssshhhhhh" with a gleaming white glow from behind me.

I did not kink it or poke it in any way so be very gentle with it.

If you open up an iPhone be careful with the battery. They ignite on touch...

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...=59e4bd9e94eb84a0879839b61c11d312&oe=56611999

That's a picture of a battery from an iPhone (5) I had to replace at work (wasn't keeping its charge anymore) and after I removed it I placed it on a shelf behind my desk and turned back towards the iPhone (on my desk) to put the new battery in and heard "psssssshhhhhh" with a gleaming white glow from behind me.

I did not kink it or poke it in any way so be very gentle with it.

Thx for the heads up, I didn't know they could do that,

This is definitely a street curb job in case shit goes south

Careful with the screen's quality of ebay, the digitalizer stoped working after 3 months on mine. I paid around 30$ and I need do it again. If you buy one and do it yourself, ensure that the quality is good. You could buy the assembly from a local dealer.

Check out Revolucell, he's on côte des neiges next to the TD near the McDonald's. Ask for Yousef mention Marek. Even on newer phones like Galaxy s4 he replaces the whole screen for like 60-80$. You can find the name on Facebook.

Careful with the screen's quality of ebay, the digitalizer stoped working after 3 months on mine. I paid around 30$ and I need do it again. If you buy one and do it yourself, ensure that the quality is good. You could buy the assembly from a local dealer.
That`s my main concern, I need something local and a "quality" digitizer

i have an iphone 4 32gb unlocked with a mint screen for sale if you want.

100$ and it's yours. You could save a lot of hassle.

PM me if interested.

65$ for an Iphone4 screen repair.... are you insane! those bigger repair shops are pure scam pricing

bro call this guy 514-220-5502 Kevin
he just opened up a small shop downtown but he's been doing this for years

4055 Rue Ste-Catherine O, Westmount, QC H3Z 3J8, Canada

Tell him I gave you his number

i have an iphone 4 32gb unlocked with a mint screen for sale if you want.

100$ and it's yours. You could save a lot of hassle.

PM me if interested.

I appreciate it but I have a lot of software mods on mine that I don't want to have to redo

Back