A VENDRE: 2003 VW Golf GLS - $1,750 (Price reduced for quick sale)

GodfatherInk

Année:2003
Marque:Volkswagen
Modèle: Golf
Couleur:Noir
Kilometres:244,000
Auto/Manuel:Manuel 5 Vitesses
Raison de la vente: New Golf MK6

Pneus d`ete + hiver inclus.

*Car drives very well. Lady driven & lots of highway. Still being used everyday. Car has a small exhaust leak & a few lights on dash.

Prix:$1,750 (Originally asking $2950 - Price modified - Now includes NEW BRAKES installed last week!!)

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...ne/1095613315?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Call for more info - 514-865-3168

Last edited:
PM replied. First come first served!

UPDATE: I just ordered new OEM discs and ceramic pads for the front.

*Heated Setas
*Heated Mirrors
*GREAT winter car or daily driver
*Cheap on gas
*NO cracked windshield
*Clean under body, rockers & floor

$2,250 NEGOCIABLE IF YOU HAVE CASH IN YOUR HANDS...THE CAR IS WORTH MORE THAN OUR ASKING PRICE!!

NEW BRAKES INSTALLED!! GREAT WINTER CAR!!!

Already bought a MK6 Golf Sportline for my girl.

$2,250 ASKING PRICE - MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

The pics I posted above are from September 2015 - I hate when people post ads with pics from 5 years ago then you see the car in person and it's not at all the same.

This is a clean liitle MK4 guys!! Help me find it a good home!

Perfect for winter beater, daily driver or perfect shell to drop a VR6 or 1.8T

$2,100 GO!!! It's amongst the cheapest GLS on the market and it's probably the cleanest one out there...

TTT - $1,900 - MUST GO!!!

This is a very clean & reliable winter beater guys. Turn the key and go!

INLCUDED: FULL TANK OF 91 OCTANE

can't believe this is not sold yet!!!

Same here...I'm actually shocked because not one person has even come to see it. I've had several comedians DM me "$1000 cash tonight" with out even seeing the car...idiots. :thefinger

Search Kijiji & look at what you get for $1000!

What you get for $1000 is a rusted and pierced piece of shit Tercel/Sunfire that needs: starter, new windshield, rad leaking, balljoints needing replacement, bushings fini, missfire on cylinder 3, floor rotten, 2nd gear syncro won't shift to 2nd...or reverse gear won't work etc.

This is my fiance's old car. We just bought her a brand new (black on black) Golf MK6 Sportline because she LOVED her little Golf so much. I tried to get her to upgrade for a BMW or something more luxurious but she absolutely wanted a new Golf. What does that tell you?

This Mk4 is very clean for it's age/millage. It's definitely a solid well maintained little car that I would have ZERO problem taking to Toronto tomorrow or any road long distance trip for that matter.

I know it's not a 1.8T or VR6 which basically means less headaches, less insurance, less tickets, less power but more reliable, less chance of theft, more fuel economy and all around great daily driver.

I even changed the brakes recently with new OEM discs and ceramic pads for the new owner as the old ones were shaking a bit & I'm including a set of winter tires to get you through this winter!!!

My guess is the first person who comes to try it will leave with it.

Just as a reminder, this is an ALL Original & Fully Loaded GLS Model:

-5 Speed Manual
-Heated Seats & Mirrors
-Power Windows
-Power Locks
-Nicer than Stock GL Mags
-Sunroof/Mooroof
-Fold Down Rear Bench with Trunk Cover
-SUPER Clean Interior - NON SMOKER
-Great OEM Sound System with CD Player
-NEVER BEATEN!!! My girl shifts at or below 3,000rpm and doesnt do more than 120 on the highway.

MR WEEKEND SPECIAL: $1,500 FIRM OR $1,350 WITH NO THULE RACK

Last edited:
I think the engine is exactly why it's not sold yet unfortunately... if it was a tdi, it would be double that... a 1.8t would have sold for your initial price... I was considering it actually, but bought a gold wagon tdi instead...

Back