So the kid did not in fact invent a clock...

- Un kid brun avec un nom arabe bricole une horloge dans le cadre de son cours de science.
- Un professeur confond ca avec une bombe et appele la police
- Malgre les explications, le kid se fait arreter et embarquer par la police
- Malgre qu'il soit relache et que le device s'avere etre une horloge, l'ecole suspend le kid pour 3 jours
- L'histoire est reprise par les media, Obama est indigne, invite le bonhomme a la maison blanche pour qu'il lui montre l'horloge
- Toutes les grandes compagnies tech saluent la curiosite technologique du kid
- Il recoit pleins de cadeaux. Le MIT lui offre une bourse.
- Tout ca fait bouillir de jalousie tous les racistes

C'était nullement dans le cadre d'un cours de sciences.

Il est allé se parader avec son horloge dans 5 cours avant de se faire signaler par le 6eme, un prof d'anglais qui visiblement connaît rien en électronique.

Ses profs de maths et sciences ont les deux vu l'horloge sans problème.

Obama, MIT et les compagnies de tech se sont faites arnaquer.

Racistes? Le policier qui l'a arrêté est un noir.

Une ecole ca se change.

Exact.
Selon moi c'est une très belle manipulation médiatique mais à quel but?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dafuq? He built a clock, not a season of 24 where an evil mastermind plans every move. And if he somehow did, I think he deserves the scholarships, we want this kid on our side when he grows up.

He didn't build, invent shit, he opened an old alarm clock and replaced the housing.

C'était nullement dans le cadre d'un cours de sciences.

Il est allé se parader avec son horloge dans 5 cours avant de se faire signaler par le 6eme, un prof d'anglais qui visiblement connaît rien en électronique.

Ses profs de maths et sciences ont les deux vu l'horloge sans problème.

Obama, MIT et les compagnies de tech se sont faites arnaquer.

Racistes? Le policier qui l'a arrêté est un noir.

Exact.
Selon moi c'est une très belle manipulation médiatique mais à quel but?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LG is that you?

cajv-etapes-vie-perroquet-2.jpg

Dafuq? He built a clock, not a season of 24 where an evil mastermind plans every move. And if he somehow did, I think he deserves the scholarships, we want this kid on our side when he grows up.

No, he didn't. He took apart an existing clock, put it in a suitcase to make it specifically look like something that he KNEW would cause a ruckus because it looks like a prop bomb AND he's Arab/Muslim. If he didn't think about this himself, he definitely had someone's influence. This STINKS of a planned victimization.

It's also got nothing to do or remotely comparable to being raped...

This is like intentionally "building" on a trench coat, dying your hair black (having it be long is a +) and walking to school with your hands tucked into your jacket "because you're feeling how soft the inside of your jacket is" and you want to "show it" to your home-ec teacher...and then the teachers being suspicious of you for looking like the kids who shot up Columbine.

What if this DID in fact turn out to be a bomb?....the teachers would be considered heroes for catching it before anything went boom. Double standard much?

EDIT - Here is what his clock looked like:

0916ahmedclock

Here is the first image that comes up on Google when you type in "Breifcase bomb"
customerContrib2c-large.jpg

For someone who isn't an expert, aside from those 2 cylinders with the explosion symbol on them, these 2 pics are pretty fucking similar.

No, he didn't. He took apart an existing clock, put it in a suitcase to make it specifically look like something that he KNEW would cause a ruckus because it looks like a prop bomb AND he's Arab/Muslim. If he didn't think about this himself, he definitely had someone's influence. This STINKS of a planned victimization.

It's also got nothing to do or remotely comparable to being raped...

This is like intentionally "building" on a trench coat, dying your hair black (having it be long is a +) and walking to school with your hands tucked into your jacket "because you're feeling how soft the inside of your jacket is" and you want to "show it" to your home-ec teacher...and then the teachers being suspicious of you for looking like the kids who shot up Columbine.

What if this DID in fact turn out to be a bomb?....the teachers would be considered heroes for catching it before anything went boom. Double standard much?

Im getting sick of society. Everyone feels the want of pulling the media plug sometimes? I mean, why the fuck do we need to know so much about so many people all the time, everywhere in the world.
This society is getting dumber everyday.

Juste a regarder les gens bouger leur panier dans un Costco. Tu vois clairement qu'on est foutus.

I agree with JoeyV 100%.. This kid and family knew exactly what they were doing and it worked out in their favor.

wtf all this cause the kids is arab . Racial profiling at his best .

it's like arresting a black guy cause they thought he was smugglin drugs with his home made clock .

If a white kid would of came to school with that no fucks would of been given.

fckin americans they cry about injsutice that islam exercises towards womens or none muslims and then they do pull some shit like this, Fckin hypocrites

SJW spotted?

hahahahaa i didnt know thats what he was trying to pass as a clock. I thought it was an old good fashion round thing like flavor flav has lol .

But ya if i was to see something like this from any race i would of been like wtf is u stupid you can't pull shit like this . Its kinda like screaming bomb in a airplane , you simply don't do that these days .

I am 100% with Joey too, and with all the anti-muslim propaganda played in loop pretty much everywhere in the world lately, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a way for the kid/family to tell us "Fuck you, see how you guys are racist? Not every muslim is a terrorist..." and kinda break the anti-muslim spree we are on.

C'est comme si tu me disait qu'une victime de viol qui recoit une compensation de 1million, c'est un petit prix a payer. Com'on... Le gars s'est fait humilier devant toute son ecole...

victime de viol

victime de viol

victime de viol

victime de viol

Tumblr-icon.png

Ca te tentait pas de comparer des pommes avec la tour Eiffel un coup parti?

100% agree with Joey and LG

I had a feeling something was off with this story from the very beginning. And how fast he got gifts, scholarships and white house invite.....

There are many kids who built truly spectacular stuff for science fairs and they get fuck all.

100% agree with Joey and LG

I had a feeling something was off with this story from the very beginning. And how fast he got gifts, scholarships and white house invite.....

There are many kids who built truly spectacular stuff for science fairs and they get fuck all.

Because they go through traditional channels instead of becoming media whores.

Imagine if the Kardashians had to actually have some talent to become famous...

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time." - Abraham Lincoln

- Un kid brun avec un nom arabe bricole un vieux horloge et mets les pieces ensemble pour que ca a l'air d'une bombe.
- Il rammene ca a l'ecole meme si ca avait rien a faire avec ses cours, le prof de science s'en fout, la prof d'anglais pensent que c'est une bombe et appele la police
- le kid n'est pas capable d'expliquer pourquoi il a construit le dispositif et c'est quoi son but exact, alors il se fait arreter et embarquer par la police
- Malgre qu'il soit relache et que le device s'avere etre une horloge, l'ecole suspend le kid pour 3 jours
- L'histoire est reprise par les media sans donner toutes les details, Obama est indigne, invite le bonhomme a la maison blanche pour qu'il lui montre l'horloge
- Toutes les grandes compagnies tech saluent la curiosite technologique du kid
- Il recoit pleins de cadeaux. Le MIT lui offre une bourse.
- Tous les naives (malheuresement, la majorite des gens) side avec le "pauvre" garcon et on le proclame le prochain Edison ou Tesla

Fixed

I am 100% with Joey too, and with all the anti-muslim propaganda played in loop pretty much everywhere in the world lately, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a way for the kid/family to tell us "Fuck you, see how you guys are racist? Not every muslim is a terrorist..." and kinda break the anti-muslim spree we are on.

It sure didn't break shit in my mind.

Back